Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: side marker lights need to go
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
biggy72
I have a few parts to get rid of to make a little money to get my car back on the road.

The side maker lights are in really good condition. They need new rubber seals, but the lenses are in great shape and the backing plates are not broken at all. $20

The momo steering wheel adapter is an 8002 and it fits the later style steering columns from 72-76. I'd like $50 for it since it has never been on a car.

The fog lights are off of my 72'. They need to be cleaned up and repainted, but they are in pretty good shape. The glass on one is very good and the other could use to have it polished if possible. Both housings are not rusted at all and the reflective material is still all in tact. $40

The ecu is for a 75-76 2 liter. I have never had it on a car, but the guy I bought it from with the rest of the parts said it worked well. $40

The fuel sending unit worked well when I took it out of the car. I just got a new tank with a new one already in it. $10

If you think a price is too high make an offer. like I said above I'm just trying to get my 914 back on the road. Also if you would like any more pictures of anything let me know.
914ssw
send you a pm on the adapter and fuel sender
Cheers,
Steve
edrotol
QUOTE(biggy72 @ Nov 30 2008, 03:23 PM) *

I have a few parts to get rid of to make a little money to get my car back on the road.

The momo steering wheel adapter is an 8002 and it fits the later style steering columns from 72-76. I'd like $50 for it since it has never been on a car.

The fog lights are off of my 72'. They need to be cleaned up and repainted, but they are in pretty good shape. The glass on one is very good and the other could use to have it polished if possible. Both housings are not rusted at all and the reflective material is still all in tact. $40

The ecu is for a 75-76 2 liter. I have never had it on a car, but the guy I bought it from with the rest of the parts said it worked well. $40

The fuel sending unit worked well when I took it out of the car. I just got a new tank with a new one already in it. $10

The side maker lights are in really good condition. They need new rubber seals, but the lenses are in great shape and the backing plates are not broken at all. $20

If you think a price is too high make an offer. like I said above I'm just trying to get my 914 back on the road. Also if you would like any more pictures of anything let me know.

Sent you a pm on ecu and fog lights. Thanks.
biggy72
Steve,

I never got the PM.

PeeGreen 914
If Steve does not get the hub I would like it.
biggy72
TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.