Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Four things most of us have never seen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shelby/914
Gint found the whole ball of wax in a desk drawer with some things for his 6. I bought a yellow roller from him a while back and he just gave me the owners manual and emissions book in the vinal cover. Most of us have at least seem these, but how about the a/c cards, window sticker, and purchase document?

Click to view attachment
shelby/914
here is the back side of the cards

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
boxstr
I have the window sticker from a 1976 914 4762902440 I owned some time ago.
Dave Strong Porsche/Audi in Salt Lake City was the selling dealer..
Retail price was $7425.
With total price at $7965.
Tinted glass all around was $115.
Intermittent wipers $20.
Appearance group $300.
Then the Vehicle Buyers order has additional items that the buyer was charged for that were not on Original Window sticker.
Black paint $270.
Under seal $30.
The final was $8369.

I also have a window sticker form a 1974 914 4742919609
T.C. Porsche /Audi in Tacoma Wa.
Retail was $6150.
Rear heated window $50.
Center Armrest console $25.
Total was $6284
After Chrome wheels $337
Porsche Stripe $66.
Total was $7150.
CCLINMSRP

shelby/914

sorry but the lasty one was too large to post since I had scanned it in
Gint
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Nov 30 2008, 06:25 PM) *
sorry but the lasty one was too large to post since I had scanned it in

Hey Danny, I'd really like to get the dealer invoice on here also. Email me the full size image and I'll reduce it real quick and post it.
biosurfer1
"914 Convertible"??

was the term "targa" not around back then or something?
Pat Garvey
I have my original bill of sale for my '72, but the state of Kentucky (where I lived at the time) kept my window sticker. Ky determined sales tax based on the sticker - not what you paid for the car. Proly still do - money sucking, tax dollar grabbing SOB's!

I'll post the BOS if anyone's interested.
Pat
shelby/914
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Nov 30 2008, 07:45 PM) *

"914 Convertible"??

was the term "targa" not around back then or something?

Better yet on the invoive which Gint is going to try to resize and post they call it a RDSTR which I would assume is roadster. The added costs added to the window sticker above were:
undercoating $45
chrome bumpers 145
air 650
am/fm 80
freight 63.50
total $6753.50
Gint
Added it to your second post Danny.
ConeDodger
I have all of this too... Less the AC instructions. We should have a forum that people can post these if they have them. Thanks for sharing...
Root_Werks
Cool stuff to read. It'd be cool if you could get copies of BOS's from dealers provided they were still in business of course.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2008, 08:22 AM) *

I have all of this too... Less the AC instructions. We should have a forum that people can post these if they have them. Thanks for sharing...

I have a bunch of these kinds of docs on my webpagte for anyone interested... biggrin.gif
Sleepin
Wow, according to the inflation calculator, that car would be $29,667.87 today!

Edit: Craigs window sticker for the 1976 would be $31,854.12 today.

Ref: http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl

The CPI inflation calculator uses the average Consumer Price Index for a given calendar year. This data represents changes in prices of all goods and services purchased for consumption by urban households. This index value has been calculated every year since 1913. For the current year, the latest monthly index value is used.
crash914
HBL is still around...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.