Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Centerline? or Centerline Style rims $300 OBO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
Used the tires for my Mahles so now I am left with 4 15x5.5 I believe rims. They are new other than having tires put on and then removed.
Gint
Ooowwww..... purty.... idea.gif
Root_Werks
Backside....
Root_Werks
Also have 15x7's I think with 235's on them. Rims would be great for baja bug or flared 4 lug 914? confused24.gif

Rear rims would be nice to get $100 for, but open to offers.

Looking for a really nice 914 targa top or perfect $300 targa seal.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 1 2008, 07:57 PM) *

Ooowwww..... purty.... idea.gif

They're actually really nice rims. I would have tossed them on my 914, but it's a daily and I really wanted the Mahles I just got on my 914. If I can't sell these I might keep them and put some R compound tires for play days at the track. idea.gif

They're light.
Root_Werks
Oops, the wider rims....
Gint
Any idea of the backspace and/or offset?
Root_Werks
Lemme see if I can run downstairs and grab a rim part number. I have centercaps for all rims.
Root_Werks
I took a tape measure and they seem very close if not the same offset as my Mahles.

I can see 15x5.5 on all four and the number 30 on the inside. So 30mm offset?

The other rim pair are 15x8's.
blitZ
Do you have the lug bolts for these?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(blitZ @ Dec 2 2008, 05:23 AM) *

Do you have the lug bolts for these?

I have some 914-4 little longer than stock lug bolts that have 17mm heads on them. I don't know if they'd work on these rims. I never did put or try to put them on my 914. I think they use the collared lug bolts?
Root_Werks
No interest in these? Track guys? Offers? I found a nice targa top so just need a nice targa seal now. Trades? I'll pop them on local CL one more time. If nothing, I'll probably just sit on them, get some track tires. idea.gif
mojorisen914
PM sent.
racerbvd
Are you open to other trades for the 7s???
Root_Werks
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 8 2008, 01:28 PM) *

Yup! They're 15x8's, I was mistaken in my original post. Got a nice used targa seal? (The big one) or a really nice CD Player? biggrin.gif

Morph 6" speaker pods? biggrin.gif
jd74914
Any idea on the weights? Would you be willing to sell the pair of 8s with a pair of 7s?
Root_Werks
I can check when I get home. They're light, comp to the mahles I just put on my 914.

I have 4 15x5.5's and 2 15x8's and sure, would be willing to bust up the set however anyone would like. All 6 rims are new and have center caps.

Honestly though, if you wanted the 8's and only 2 of the 5.5's I'd make a good enough deal so you'd want all 6 rims. Can't hurt to have a couple of spares, spare tire?

I can peel the tires off the 8's so they can be shipped.
racerbvd
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Dec 8 2008, 01:52 PM) *

QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 8 2008, 01:28 PM) *

Yup! They're 15x8's, I was mistaken in my original post. Got a nice used targa seal? (The big one) or a really nice CD Player? biggrin.gif

Morph 6" speaker pods? biggrin.gif

I have a new in the Pioneer DEH-2100 that I was going to use in my teener, but I need to finish it first.
Root_Werks
Local sale pending......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.