Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering wheel refinished in leather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burton73
I sent my wheel from my 76 to www.dallassteeringwheel.com and UPS emailed me that they got it yesterday. Don called me on the phone in one day and said it was done. That was service. He sent me a numbers of photos and will send it right back to me. I just did not like the feel of the foam fake leather. He used 1/16th felt under the leather. $245. Service fast so I recommend them. I marked my wheel with Black marking pen as the black was in good shape and I wanted my core done.

Bob
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JRust
Looks great! Bet you can't wait to have it back in the teener biggrin.gif
burton73
I put the brand new one just like it from Sierra Madera that I paid a bunch more for from #41 on till I got it back on as a temporary. This was so fast. I love the feel of new leather. This guy will only do small parts so he can turn them around fast. Shift knobs, towers, and side arm parts.

Bob

Gint
That's beautiful! WOW!

Fixed you broken image link. wink.gif
scotty b
Thanks for posting this. OI have been wondering who could properly handle the Momo I have in the 944 and it looks like these guys do a fantastic job. I looked at several of their pics and they do EVERYTHING !!
Eric_Shea
He did mine with the same results smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.