Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: November Excellence Magazine Issue.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
I'm looking for a copy of the November Excellence, my subscription ran out and they just started me with the December issue. I'm in northern Japan so they are not on the book stands like they were back home. If anyone is done with their copy, I'd gladly purchase it from you and pay the shipping to my APO box. Please PM me if you can help!
Thanks in advance,

Dominic
rick 918-S
Hi Dominic,

Let Pete know. He could probably get you a new back issue. He'll probably chime in here if he sees your post. icon_bump.gif
Lou W
QUOTE(Dominic @ Dec 2 2008, 07:13 PM) *

I'm looking for a copy of the November Excellence, my subscription ran out and they just started me with the December issue. I'm in northern Japan so they are not on the book stands like they were back home. If anyone is done with their copy, I'd gladly purchase it from you and pay the shipping to my APO box. Please PM me if you can help!
Thanks in advance,

Dominic

I've ordered a back issue before from them by calling them directly, I think it cost me an extra $5 or $10. Have you tried that?
Dominic
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 2 2008, 07:21 PM) *

Hi Dominic,

Let Pete know. He could probably get you a new back issue. He'll probably chime in here if he sees your post. icon_bump.gif

Who is pete? Does he work for Excellence?

Thanks,
Dominic
Dave_Darling
Member "horizontally-opposed" here is Pete Stout. You could say he is associated with Excellence... wink.gif

--DD
anderssj
Hi Dom,

Let me see if I still have that issue on hand. If so, it's yours.

Best,

Steve A-
Dominic
QUOTE(anderssj @ Dec 3 2008, 07:16 AM) *

Hi Dom,

Let me see if I still have that issue on hand. If so, it's yours.

Best,

Steve A-

Steve,

Thanks again!

Dom
horizontally-opposed
Pete is a few thousand miles and one ocean away from the office. sad.gif

Sorry!

Pete

ConeDodger
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Dec 3 2008, 09:10 AM) *

Pete is a few thousand miles and one ocean away from the office. sad.gif

Sorry!

Pete

No doubt doing something the rest of us would drool all over our shirts over... Have fun Pete and write something cool about it!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.