Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 OIL TANK with accessories
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bottomend

This tank has been sold as of 12-9-08. Thanks to all who showed interest!

For sale is a 914-6 oil tank with two dip sticks, filler nozzle and the oil filter console. The cap is NOT included. The tank is in excellent shape and does not leak. It has been reconditioned by first being stripped down to the bare metal (copper coated steel), primed then painted. A total of 7 coats have been applied using Zero Rust flat black. This stuff is very durable so it should remain free of flaws and rust for a very long time. The inside has been flushed with degreaser then followed by muriatic acid to remove any sediment that may have collected. The price is $850 not including shipping or PayPal fees. I wish I could eat these charges but I simply cannot.

Please PM with further question! Pics here;

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd142/b...914/upright.jpg
Twystd1
That thangs purdy...

How much for it with the cap?

C
bottomend
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Dec 2 2008, 11:36 PM) *

That thangs purdy...

C

Which begs the question; how much for an hour of anal probe service? uh, I was getting " experimental" and lost it...

Sorry about the quality of the pics. My camera finally gave up so I had to borrow a friends but it basically looks nice on the outside but takes terrible pics.
bottomend
QUOTE(bottomend @ Dec 2 2008, 11:48 PM) *

That thangs purdy...

C

Which begs the question; how much for an hour of anal probe service? uh, I was getting " experimental" and lost it...

Sorry about the quality of the pics. My camera finally gave up so I had to borrow a friends but it basically looks nice on the outside but takes terrible pics.

Due to the overwhelming number of consoling PM's I've received in response to the "lost" cap, I want to extend my thanks to everyone.
bottomend

That thangs purdy...

C

Due to the overwhelming number of consoling PM's I've received in response to the "lost" cap, I want to extend my thanks to everyone.
brant
QUOTE(bottomend @ Dec 3 2008, 11:30 PM) *

That thangs purdy...

C

Ouch...

911quest

If the oil tank is still available I would like to buy it.

Thanks
PM sent....

Eric_Shea
caps are about $8 bucks new.
bottomend
QUOTE(911quest @ Dec 5 2008, 07:45 PM) *

If the oil tank is still available I would like to buy it.

Thanks
PM sent....

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.