Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Price Check
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
roray
Need a Price Check all original 914-6 w/ 100,000 miles, very good condition.

Thank you
Robert
Cap'n Krusty
The value of any car (to YOU), no matter what it is, is the point where how badly you want it meets how badly the seller wants it to go away. At that moment, that's the value (price) of the car (or house, baseball card, trinket, or gee-gaw). We can't determine that number for you, or for the seller.

The Cap'n
carr914
Robert, welcome.png . We would need pictures and details. Otherwise I can give you a range of what I have seen in the last year $4,000 to $50,000.

T.C.
Gint
agree.gif It's impossible to determine a value based on the lack of information available.
6freak
QUOTE(roray @ Dec 2 2008, 09:03 PM) *

Need a Price Check all original 914-6 w/ 100,000 miles, very good condition.

Thank you
Robert

November 2008" Excellence" The magazine dedicated to all things Porsche clams 70&71 914-6 in so so condition to be worth $19907 good condition $22634 exellent $30300 Hope that helps welcome.png
jc914
welcome.png

I agree with Cap'n Krusty
Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
PanelBilly
Are you buying or selling?
southernmost914
Is this the 914/42 car? av-943.gif av-943.gif

Steve
Racer
Excellence guides may be out of touch. Given the local and global economies, I think an actual transaction price could be 30% less than they say, assuming all the known variables are spelled out, and I'm not even sure how old those price guides (ie, when they were written vs published) are to begin with.
carr914
6freak's Excellence prices are good and current. That 30% lower is BS. 914-6s (which 6freak's family and I have at least 6 of them) will hold their value. Starving artists might not be able to afford them, but people that really want one will pay condition price.

T.C.
LarryR
QUOTE(Racer @ Dec 3 2008, 05:36 PM) *

Excellence guides may be out of touch. Given the local and global economies, I think an actual transaction price could be 30% less than they say, assuming all the known variables are spelled out, and I'm not even sure how old those price guides (ie, when they were written vs published) are to begin with.

I watch almost every one that gets listed on ebay... the last one that just sold brought 27500 and it was just a vgc not excellent car so maybe they are a little low too...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.