Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Taking Orders Now for 914 T-Shirts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
If you're going to cross post to the garage, at least do a little copy and paste so there's something to read. Link-Only threads are a pet peeve of mine. biggrin.gif
ericread
The black shirt was awesome!!! Did you ever get the white shirt problem sorted out?

And is there any way to get a bit longer of a shirt? The shirt un-tucks a little easy.

As for the design - NICE JOB!!!

Eric Read
Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics
QUOTE(ericread @ Dec 3 2008, 01:56 PM) *

The black shirt was awesome!!! Did you ever get the white shirt problem sorted out?

And is there any way to get a bit longer of a shirt? The shirt un-tucks a little easy.

Eric Read

what white shirt problem?

the fact that they are on the smaller side ?
jonferns
Being winter and all, a sweatshirt would be awesome. Would that be possible?
ericread
QUOTE(Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics @ Dec 3 2008, 02:57 PM) *

Eric Read

You cancelled my white shirt order beacuse of problems with the printers. So I only got a black shirt. Still, it rocks aktion035.gif

Eric
914rrr
QUOTE(ericread @ Dec 3 2008, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics @ Dec 3 2008, 02:57 PM) *

Eric Read

You cancelled my white shirt order beacuse of problems with the printers. So I only got a black shirt. Still, it rocks aktion035.gif

Eric

Hi Eric,

As soon as we have enough orders so we can start printing, you are getting a white one as a gift!

We have a new printer that is doing some amazing shirts. We will be printing on a Gildan shirt instead of the Delta.

Happy Holidays!
Nel beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Dec 3 2008, 07:19 PM) *

Being winter and all, a sweatshirt would be awesome. Would that be possible?

You know, I never thought of that. Let me check on the pricing for a sweatshirt.

beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 3 2008, 04:18 PM) *

If you're going to cross post to the garage, at least do a little copy and paste so there's something to read. Link-Only threads are a pet peeve of mine. biggrin.gif

Thanks! I did it that way because a couple of admins had a problem with me posting in the garage. But I am happy to post there since it gets more attention!

smile.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics @ Dec 3 2008, 05:57 PM) *

Eric Read

We had a problem with some of the white shirts, not all. We are using a different shirt this time, so it should run more true to size.

Thanks! beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(ericread @ Dec 3 2008, 04:56 PM) *

Eric Read

Not sure why it was too short. I will check with the new printer we are using. We definitely want input and will do whatever it takes to make it right. How tall are you???

Thanks!
blitZ
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 5 2008, 05:45 PM) *

Not sure why it was too short. I will check with the new printer we are using. We definitely want input and will do whatever it takes to make it right. How tall are you???

I had the tuckage issue also. I'm over 6' with a long torso. Great shirts.
ericread
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 5 2008, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE(ericread @ Dec 3 2008, 04:56 PM) *

Eric Read

Thanks!

Could ust be a problem of me being too damn fat... 6'4" tall, about 250 pounds.

BTW: Per my PM, I'm down for another black shirt.

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.