Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy on Mainely Temp Gauge - NOW CLOSED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
KaptKaos
Group buy is $39.95 for the gauge shipped within the USA. Please see my last post for details.

IPB Image

Here is the link to the gauge:

http://www.mainelycustombydesign.com/engin...s.html#dipstick

I am not sure how many would want these, and how much they'd go for, but I figure we can save a few $$s.

So let me know if you are interested, how many and at what price, shipped would be a good deal and I'll see what I can set up.

Thanks!
wertygrog
I'm interested!
r_towle
Im interested.

Rich
edrotol

Interested for one
KaptKaos
We ain't gonna get it done with just three.

Anyone else?
SGB
I'd be down.
euro911
Possibly (1) ... depends on the final 'discounted' cost popcorn[1].gif
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 3 2008, 11:33 PM) *

Possibly (1) ... depends on the final 'discounted' cost popcorn[1].gif

agree.gif

JKP
VaccaRabite
Depends on the discounted price. This is one of those things that would be nice, but not needed (for me).

Zach
Gint
I doubt they'll discount it much, but WDIK? I kind of want one anyway (for a long time now actually), so what the hell, I'm in for one.
type11969
Prob interested, depends on discount
Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics
idea.gif :wallet:
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics @ Dec 4 2008, 04:27 PM) *

idea.gif :wallet:

You're new.

welcome.png

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

tommy914
Does it come with a camera and monitor so I can see it from the cockpit?
av-943.gif
arvcube
in, depending on price
anderssj
I'm in . . . .
KaptKaos
I'll let this run through the weekend. Monday, I'll take a tally and get back to Mainely and see what they say.

type47
they often ebay the gauges at $45 bid and $49 buy it now.
GaroldShaffer
What the heck, I'm in for one.
KaptKaos
reminder bump
ericread
Did you ever get/post a price, or is the deadline for gauging interest only? I am interested, depending upon the price, but I'm not "in" until I know what your price will be.

My thanks and good luck!

Eric Read
KaptKaos
Price TBD pending the number of participants. I am gauging interest for the gauge.

I'll call him tomorrow and say "I have X that are interested, depending on the final shipped cost. What can you do for us?"

That's the plan right now.
ericread
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Dec 7 2008, 06:07 PM) *

Price TBD pending the number of participants. I am gauging interest for the gauge.

I'll call him tomorrow and say "I have X that are interested, depending on the final shipped cost. What can you do for us?"

That's the plan right now.

Sounds like a plan. You might want to give him three ranges 15, 30 and 45 units. See if he will provide a more significant price break for the higher quantity? Remind him that we're all CSOBs and too damn lazy to order one by ourselves, so the only chance to reach us is through this group buy...

laugh.gif

Eric

r_towle
He is an hour or two from my house if shipping becomes an issue.
PM me if you need a friendly option on shipping.
Rich
KaptKaos
Bob at Mainely has the following offer:

$39.95 each which includes USPS shipping to USA (I believe that includes AK & HI). The catch is that he wants it as one payment, and he'll do the shipping.

He has 15 ready to go, and will need some time to make more.

I could collect the $$, but I will need at assess the paypal fees to those that paypal it to me. I dunno what that %% is, so I need to look that up.

Still game? Let me know.

edrotol
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Dec 10 2008, 11:17 PM) *

$39.95 each which includes USPS shipping to USA (I believe that includes AK & HI). The catch is that he wants it as one payment, and he'll do the shipping.

I could collect the $$, but I will need at assess the paypal fees to those that paypal it to me. I dunno what that %% is, so I need to look that up.

Still game? Let me know.

Still go for me
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(edrotol @ Dec 11 2008, 10:16 AM) *

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Dec 10 2008, 11:17 PM) *

Still game? Let me know.

Still go for me

For $40 shipped, I'm in. let me know where to send money.

Zach
SGB
Agreed. How?
Gint
I'm still in.
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Dec 10 2008, 10:17 PM) *

Still game? Let me know.

Hey Joe, I'm in for one just tell me how you want payment and where to send it. John santa_smiley.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 11 2008, 05:41 PM) *

I'm still in.

Hey ...Meeeee too!..
So thatz 2 for us Colo locals...I can send yah a check or M/O...
fitzm1

I'm in. Paypal or check?
Mike
euro911
I forgot to tell you yesterday ... I'm in for ONE

Do you know what the difference is between the 912 and 914 gauges?

The rod length? and oil level markings on the rod?

Id like to get one I can use on either engine idea.gif
KaptKaos
Sorry it took so long to update. Here's the list of people that said that they are interested

1 kaptkaos - confirmed
2 edrotol - confirmed
3 SGB - confirmed
4 euro911 - confirmed (let me know f you want a 912 one too)
5 jeeperjohn56 - confrmed
6 914runnow - confirmed
7 fitzm1 - confirmed
8 Vacca Rabite - confirmed
9 Gint - confirmed

Pending:
Thisthreadisworthlesswthoutpcs
arvcube
anderssj
Garold Shaffer
ericread
type11969
Wertygrog
r_towle

Here is the deal. Bob is asking for 1 payment, which I can make for the full amount. We need 15 to qualify.

The cost is $39.95 each which includes shipping. If you want to send me a check, PM me and I will send you the details.

If you want to paypal me, you need to cover the paypal fees. Per the site http://ppcalc.com/ which calculates paypal fees, you will need to paypal me $41.45. Send me a PM and I'll send you my paypal address.

You will need to send me your shipping information via PM please.

We need 6 more people to qualify, so if you know that guys that expressed interest, nudge them.

Thanks all!!
Gint
PM sent with details.

I also notified the local gang about the buy and gave them a link to this thread.
Al Meredith
Joe, I,m in for one, PM me with your address and I'll send a check Monday .. the check will have my " ship to" on it. Al Meredith
majkos
I'm in smile.gif

PM me your paypal info.
arvcube
Ok I'm in. We're waiting to confirm the 15 before sending you payment, yeah?
Sleepin
Please put me down for one Joe. I will put it to good use!
anderssj
Sorry for the delay--I'm still in if you have room for one more. I can paypal, USPS Money Order, whatever . . . .

Thanks!

Steve A-
fitzm1
Need your email address to send paypal payment.
Mike Fitzgerald
79 Eastside Drive
Ballston Lake, NY 12019

Thanks
Mike
fitzm1
Brain Fart

That was supposed to be a PM.
shelby/914
I'm in if you are still taking orders. I'll PM you my info and will paypay you when I hear back.
ericread
Sorry, but I'm out on this one. Too many irons in the fire right now.

My thanks,

Eric Read
VaccaRabite
PM sent.
And BUMP. We need a few more buyers!
KaptKaos
Ok - I sent out a PM to all people that confirmed, PM me, etc... If you haven't gotten the instructions, please PM.

We have 19 so far, and that may go up or down some. Bob said he had 15 ready to go, so there may be a slight wait for a few of them.

Thanks for participating!! I will post status in a few days. Unfortunately, I have jury duty. YECH!
Kirmizi
Paypal and PM sent!
Mike
johnnie5
Can I still get in on the action? bye1.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Dec 16 2008, 07:43 PM) *

Can I still get in on the action? bye1.gif

Johnnie,

I don't see why not, but I am not sure of the delivery dates. So if it takes a few more weeks, is that ok with you?

Let me know and I will send you the details.

Thanks,
Joe
euro911
Paid in Full

... popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.