Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eBay: Porsche 914 rubber door window outer scrape seal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ericread
As I prep my car for paint, I will need to be replacing the outer door window seals - the ones that sit horizontally on the door where the window enters the door.

Has anybody used these, or can anyone reccomend a different vendor that supplies these seals?

My thanks.

Eric Read
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(ericread @ Dec 5 2008, 10:01 AM) *

As I prep my car for paint, I will need to be replacing the outer door window seals - the ones that sit horizontally on the door where the window enters the door.

Has anybody used these, or can anyone reccomend a different vendor that supplies these seals?

My thanks.

Eric Read

they are available in repro or original depending on the level of your restoration. we install them by sliding in from the back with silicone grease and inch worming them in. You should also remove the vent window seals when painting the doors.
DBCooper
Other member here as well, Mikey914. Highly recommended.
warrenoliver
they are available in repro or original depending on the level of your restoration. we install them by sliding in from the back with silicone grease and inch worming them in. You should also remove the vent window seals when painting the doors.
[/quote]

George,

Are the vent window seals still available? I am talking about the thick rubber seal at the bottom of the triangle vent window. My car is recently repainted and the old seals are kinda rough looking.

Warrenoliver
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.