Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9Motorsport
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flat4
Does anybody know how to contact Nate from 9Motorsport?

He still owes me a bunch of parts - or a pile of money - and appears to have fallen off the planet.

The ebay dispute centre only allows you to complain within 60 days. Stupid me for giving him more leeway than that. At least Paypal have opened a dispute.

Nate if you are out there send me my parts or the money as you have now gone beyond sloppy service and into theft.

Steve
zambezi
He is a member here but it looks like he hasn't been on since june. His user name is addwestern.
JIM
flat4
QUOTE(zambezi @ Dec 5 2008, 07:24 PM) *

He is a member here but it looks like he hasn't been on since june. His user name is addwestern.
JIM

Thanks. That's about the last time I was promised a ship date of "real soon now".

Cheers, Steve
mein_tag
Lets set up a Pose
SirAndy
DÉJA VUE !!!

Wasn't there a very similar thread just a few weeks ago?
shades.gif Andy
VaccaRabite
Its a shame really. I got parts from Nate, and he seemed to be a real stand up guy. I wonder what befell him. I hope it is only that his business failed and he went into bankruptcy, and not that he has suffered physical harm. sad.gif

Zach
flat4
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 5 2008, 09:11 PM) *

DÉJA VUE !!!

Wasn't there a very similar thread just a few weeks ago?
shades.gif Andy

I did search and the only thread I could find was 6 months ago - does the more recent thread contain anything that would help?

Cheers, Steve
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(mein_tag @ Dec 5 2008, 09:00 PM) *

Lets set up a Pose

A "pose"? That something poseurs do?

The Cap'n
r_towle
pose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.