Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaupunkt Anti Theft Device
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
Just Load and Lock , nobody can mess with my tunes.
Insert ,Lock, Armed with a flashing red light , safe and sound, rest easy.
All you copy cats , this thing is patent pending. piratenanner.gif
KELTY360
Nice light, but I think it needs a growling dog sound.

Or maybe a self destruct feature blowup.gif
Zundfolge
So hows that work for a CD player? tongue.gif

Back in high school a buddy of mine had an old GTO (Pontiac, not Ferrari) and it was real easy to break into, so he lost a couple car stereos.

He got this idea to super glue a row of razor blades to the back side of the stereo.

One morning he came out found his car door open, the stereo sticking half way out the dash and blood all over the place.

Later that day he saw the neighbor kid down the street with his hand all bandaged up.

After talking to the kid's father (and the subsequent butt whooping of said kid by said father) nothing came up missing again.
zonedoubt
I heard something similar about a guy booby-trapping the tool chest in his garage. The thief that broke in got pretty messed up. The guy that owned the toolchest got into pretty big trouble though.

QUOTE(Zundfolge @ Dec 5 2008, 09:19 PM) *

So hows that work for a CD player? tongue.gif

Back in high school a buddy of mine had an old GTO (Pontiac, not Ferrari) and it was real easy to break into, so he lost a couple car stereos.

He got this idea to super glue a row of razor blades to the back side of the stereo.

One morning he came out found his car door open, the stereo sticking half way out the dash and blood all over the place.

Later that day he saw the neighbor kid down the street with his hand all bandaged up.

After talking to the kid's father (and the subsequent butt whooping of said kid by said father) nothing came up missing again.

Cheapsnake
My Casset player is finally Safe

do you make one for 8-tracks?
computers4kids
safe idea.gif
IPB Image
I'd gladly give someone my stereo as opposed to forcing them to either steal the car or destroy your dash...and/or pry open a door too. I never even lock my doors.
sixnotfour
I'd gladly give someone my stereo as opposed to forcing them to either steal the car or destroy your dash...and/or pry open a door too. I never even lock my doors.

agreed, I had an 87 carrera that some crackhead destroyed the dash, I cant even imagine the stereo even worked when he was done removing it.
I would have glady given it to him and the speakers, had he asked.

The Blaupunkt device is well , a classic, blinking light ,it must be armed ar15.gif
do you make one for 8-tracks?

more modern than 8-track
So hows that work for a CD player?

whats a CD player ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.