Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where did my craigslist find post go? Why did it move?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim912928
hmmm...i was perusing craigslist this morning and ran across a 911 with what might be a lot of goodies for someone to use on a six conversion. I AM NOT affiliated with this ad but posted it so someone interested might investigate. I've seen plenty of these before in the main forum so it get's exposure.

Where did it go? Again, it's not me selling...was just giving someone a heads up on a potential good find here in the midwest.

Was that wrong? Others post finds in craigslists and they don't move? Wouldn't it be nice if it was even a simple pm to let one know?

Sorry for the negativity..not in the best of moods today...but I was just trying to help out the forum.
Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics
here

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
jim912928
isn't that a pretty obscure place if you want to highlight for the forum a potential find that could help them out?
jim912928
explanation?.....others post "finds" in craigslists and they don't move? Wouldn't it be nice if it was even a simple pm to let one know?

Sorry for the negativity..not in the best of moods today...but I was just trying to help out the forum.

ConeDodger
Only an admin can move a thread. They move them because something is more appropriate in another spot. Lots of members can tend to revolve only around the Garage so they don't realize there are more appropriate places to post.

Sorry about your mood today, I have been there. But please realize, the admins are all volunteers and they just try to keep things organized.

Disclaimer: I am not an admin and don't wish to be. I did not move your thread.
jim912928
thanks for the comment. Was in here to take my mind off things...thought I'd help some others out with a potential find (not many here in the midwest). Found out yesterday my brother has a tennis ball size tumor in his brain and goes in for surgery this wednesday....has me iin a crappy mood.
jonferns
Sorry to hear that Jim, hope all goes well!
jd74914
I'm so sorry Jim. Best of luck to your brother in his surgery and hopefully speedy recovery!
Eric_Shea
Hey Jim,

I do understand how you feel about the thread. I don't know who moved it but, based upon the content (it is a link to a classified ad) it probably is best where it is. This is a good way to publicize it here in the garage as well so, let's leave it be for now. Thanks for keeping an eye out for the donor cars.

All the best wishes, luck and prayers for your brother. sad.gif
jim912928
thanks all for the thoughts on my brother.
r_towle
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/934438762.html

This ad for the $4000.00 911??

Seems like a great price, a shame to hide it.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.