Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vent box at base of windshield, need gasket part #
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
Is the gasket that goes between the air vent box and the screen still available? If yes anyone have a part number? Just to be clear this is the vent box in front of the windshield wiper assy and the gasket goes on top and is sandwiched between the box,screen and body. It's a 75 chassis. Thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 6 2008, 01:33 PM) *

Is the gasket that goes between the air vent box and the screen still available? If yes anyone have a part number? Just to be clear this is the vent box in front of the windshield wiper assy and the gasket goes on top and is sandwiched between the box,screen and body. It's a 75 chassis. Thanks

the 75 models use a seal discontinued by Porsche. We duplicated it and it is available for 12 bucks.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 6 2008, 12:51 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 6 2008, 01:33 PM) *

the 75 models use a seal discontinued by Porsche. We duplicated it and it is available for 12 bucks.

Doc can you give me a part # or link so I know what to ask for when I call you? Or at least the correct name for this part? Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.