Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mystery Key
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledtechguy
I was digging around cleaning and such and found this key under the carpet under the front seat. I couldn't get it to fit anywhere on the car. I will admit that I am intimately familiar with VWs, but this is my first Porsche and I defer to your vast collective knowledge on this. . . Here's a couple photos:

IPB Image
IPB Image
ConeDodger
wheel lock key?
sixnotfour
Lost wharehouse ?
southernmost914
Dr.P's long lost saftey deposit box key at The Bank of Germany?

Steve
Sleepin
Start sending it to everyone....maybe it will fit one of our cars...... biggrin.gif
914Sixer
Wheel lock key for that set of wheels you damaged because you couldn't find it.
scotty
Only existing ignition key for the 914/12?
jonferns
Key to the abandoned silver 914 in sacramento laugh.gif
BOXSTER
Key for the Porsche Design Chastity Belt. NLA
CCLINVIRGININATWOSEATER
scotty b
For crying out loud guys. He asks a legitimate question and all he gets are a bunch of jack offs with silly answers ? hat is this place for if it's not for helping the new guys with REAL info ?? This is f-ing rediculous and makes me ashamed to be part of this once wonderful forum mad.gif

It's actually the key that allowed permission to the Stuttgart plant. There was a contest where only 7 keys were hidden within 7 cars and the lucky owners were each allowed a once in a lifetime trip inside the Stuttgart plant where no outsider had ever been before. There were a series of tests once inside, unbeknownst to the winners, this was actually to see which of the 7 was fit to take over the mysterious plant. Dr. Ferdinand himself guided the tour, and observed the behaviours of the winners. In the end only 6 people showed and the whereabouts of the seventh has always been a mystery. but NOW we know. Unfortuenately you are 30 years to late, sad.gif
J P Stein
My God, the 7th key!
None of the other 6 fit the locked door. Legend has it that the 3rd flat 8 914 is still behind that door awaiting its owner.
jim912928
my 928 had OEM wheel locks and the key looked exactly like that
boxstr
It is the key to the Meds cabinet for Scotty B. Please return it immediately.
CCLINSTAT
scotty
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 7 2008, 06:10 AM) *

For crying out loud guys. He asks a legitimate question and all he gets are a bunch of jack offs with silly answers ? hat is this place for if it's not for helping the new guys with REAL info ?? This is f-ing rediculous and makes me ashamed to be part of this once wonderful forum mad.gif

It's actually the key that allowed permission to the Stuttgart plant. There was a contest where only 7 keys were hidden within 7 cars and the lucky owners were each allowed a once in a lifetime trip inside the Stuttgart plant where no outsider had ever been before. There were a series of tests once inside, unbeknownst to the winners, this was actually to see which of the 7 was fit to take over the mysterious plant. Dr. Ferdinand himself guided the tour, and observed the behaviours of the winners. In the end only 6 people showed and the whereabouts of the seventh has always been a mystery. but NOW we know. Unfortuenately you are 30 years to late, sad.gif

Does anybody know what a Porsche Oompa-Loompa looks like? All I can recall from that contest is that 2nd place got a 928 and anyone who screwed up got an AMC Pacer...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

How the hell did you get it? I was suppose to get it ?

It is the key to the chasty belt on the girl in my avatar!

P.M. me and I,ll send the address to send it too!

I'll die with a big smile!!!!!!!!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

And this welcome.png Dave slap.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 6 2008, 03:17 PM) *

wheel lock key?

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.