Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New at CAMP 1971 914 $7500.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
1971 Porsche 914. Third owner. All records. PCA member. Always garaged. Maintained by Motor Sports International and Marque Motors of Portland. Completely rebuilt side shifter transmission, new Koni Sport adjustable shocks, new 140 lb springs, new sport caliper package, new 22mm hollow torsion bars, new rotors, turbo tie rods, 150 mph speedometer, custom 4 spoke Le Mans wheel package, relocated battery and fuel pump. Dash is original and perfect. Under 100,000 miles. Extremely well priced at $7500. emailto camp914@comcast.net
Very clean little 71.
Ferg
idea.gif do you accept Miata trades biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Side shifter? Completely converted?
Root_Werks
drooley.gif I really like that color!
LarryR
emmmm Irish green looks awesome.
sixnotfour
Craig is that a non apearance group car ? painted trim and bumper OG ?
boxstr
Dr. Yes a fully converted side shifter, Jeff I am not sure on that one. It came with a binder full of paperwork. I am sure it is in there.
CCLINGREENGIANT
championgt1
Great looking car! aktion035.gif
BKLA
This is a nice car. I met the third (current) owner at the recent end of year AX party. Nice guy! Well kept and maintained car.
blitZ
I like the black American Racing wheels too, nice touch.
'Cause
Great color!
Original paint?

Price, not listed or did I miss it?
boxstr
Original color not original paint. $7500.
email me at camp914@comcast.net for more pics.
Craig
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 7 2008, 06:44 PM) *

Craig is that a non apearance group car ? painted trim and bumper OG ?

Looks like a glass GT bumper to me. confused24.gif
boxstr
Glass GT front bumper and lower valance, not painted. Trim has been painted, by owner.
CCL
sixnotfour
Looks like a glass GT bumper to me.

true but the keen eye spotted the painted sail trim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.