Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear Bumper Top Pad - Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914rrr
SOLD!!!!

$175.00:
OEM rear bumper top pad in excellent condition with the exception of a few small spots of surface rust on the underside and a small gouge near the license plate area. All mounting studs are intact. Very straight. Inner metal core appears to be intact and is not "limp" or "crunchy". There may be some slight surface imperfections, which are barely noticable.

More pics available upon request.

Shipping via Fedex Ground is very cheap for this item. I just shipped the front pad to Florida for $9.00. So if you are interested, check with me for shipping cost. No handling fees.

Paypal, check, Mo, cash. 865-463-2575 or send a PM.

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 8 2008, 01:02 PM) *

$175.00:
OEM rear bumper top pad in excellent condition with the exception of a few small spots of surface rust on the underside and a small gouge near the license plate area. All mounting studs are intact. Very straight. Inner metal core appears to be intact and is not "limp" or "crunchy". There may be some slight surface imperfections, which are barely noticable.

Shipping via Fedex Ground is very cheap for this item. I just shipped the front pad to Florida for $9.00. So if you are interested, check with me for shipping cost. No handling fees.

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

show me more picks .before i commit....Im interested
914rrr
QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 8 2008, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 8 2008, 01:02 PM) *

$175.00:

Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

show me more picks .before i commit....Im interested

PM sent.

Thanks!
driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.