Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: 914 roller in DC/Baltimore area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
darter291
I have a 914 roller, free to the first person to come and get it. Located just south of Columbia, MD. Has no interior, no chrome, no engine/tranny, no brakes. Has front and rear suspension, steering, 4 steel wheels with tires that hold air. Can be towed with a tow dolly short distances. Has good exterior sheet metal (good pass door, front/rear trunk lids, two front fenders, gas tank and other parts. No rust on longitudinals!) Rear of floor plan and back of firewall rusted. Call Terry at 240-271-7393 for directions.

Added photos 12/9.
jsayre914
I got no room for the car, but, I will purchase the front hood if rust free.
jonferns
Interested, PM sent!!
darter291
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Dec 8 2008, 09:07 PM) *

I got no room for the car, but, I will purchase the front hood if rust free.

Thanks, but I do not want to sell parts because I would rather give them to someone who could use the majority of the car. (Hood might not be up to your expectations, then you would feel ripped off.) If I sell some parts, I would be left with a hulk in the driveway to get rid of. Take it all, then give the rest away like I am doing!
type11969
Got any pics of the "bad" rust? Nothing on the longs leads me to believe that this one should be saved. Wish my bus was running and I had a tow hitch, I'd snap this up! Definitely looks like it is in better shape than mine!
crash914
if you are local, I have extra hoods and trunk lids..come and get one....
herb...

I don't need another roller........but could help someone if they need a trailer....
jonferns
Hey man, thanks for the email. The car probably isn't very useful to me if its been cut in half. Thanks again
darter291
QUOTE(type11969 @ Dec 9 2008, 06:02 PM) *

Got any pics of the "bad" rust? Nothing on the longs leads me to believe that this one should be saved. Wish my bus was running and I had a tow hitch, I'd snap this up! Definitely looks like it is in better shape than mine!

Car can be towed with a 2-wheel tow dolly. I towed it about 50 miles with a tow dolly and no problems (before I stripped the parts I needed off). Must tow at 45 mph, but easy and light to tow! Rent a tow dolly for $50, and take it all. Use the parts then give the rest to someone else who needs parts!
PI2409
MAN LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE. WISH I WAS CLOSER. ALSO WISH OTHERS WOULD DO THE SAME. THANKS BRIAN
geniusanthony
I could use just about everything from the base of the windshield forward + doors and am within a half hour of you. Unfortunalely I cannot dispose of or use anything else on the car nor do I have anywhere to store an entire tub.
Is there anyone else in the area that wants to split the parts or has shown interest. Bowling AFB could be a stash spot I guess.. If anyone wants to join on this,drop me a line if you find that anybody may want to figure something out. 206-850-4602
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.