Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Small Sheet Metal Patch Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AvalonFal
Ok, I need a few pieces of sheet metal for some patch panels. Here are pics of what I need. Dimensions are approximate. Must be 100% solid. For shipping cost, use ZIP 19136. Payment by PAY PAL.

1st pic is left side inner fender well in front of the opening.
2nd pic is the driver's side front floor just behind the gas pedal.
3rd pic is the right side drainage channel around the headlight opening.

Paul
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Leo Imperial
Let me take a look and see what these spots look like on the car I am cutting. Gonna be the weekend before I have daylight to look. I'll let you know.
markb
We've got 1 & 2, but not 3
darter291
See the Forum for 914 FS/ cars and rollers. I have a 914 free with the parts you need. You would need to get a two wheel tow dolly or similar tow vehicle, and come pick up the entire car. Located between Baltimore and Washington DC. Might be a few hours from So Jersey, but you get more for your money! See the add, and let me know if you want it. (I want to get the entire car out of the drive, so don't want to cut it up any more.) I think the parts you want are there and good, and can photo for you. (must wait until I get back from business trip and daylight for a good photo.)
geniusanthony
i need a front right corner, you dont wanna see the pics...trust me
and a hood, more to follow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.