Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dbu356
I don't know where to post this or even if I should...move or delete if you need to...no hard feelings.

An acquaintance has this 914-6 For Sale.
No affiliation.
No engine or transmission.
Located in Arizona.

Porsche 914-6 1970
VIN 9140432272
• Silver exterior, original color, repaint - good for driver
• Interior, tan upholstery (original ) – excellent, black/gray carpet - excellent
• Original dash (no cracks) – excellent
• Body seals – very good to excellent
• OEM NOS SIGLA front windshield - mint
• Remaining glass is - excellent
• Bright work is - excellent
• Bumpers and tops are – very good to excellent
• Euro front directional lenses - excellent
• Euro rear directional lenses - excellent
• Rebuilt pedal cluster (bronze bushings)
• Rebuilt brakes
• Stainless steel flex brake lines
• Factory rear sway bar chassis brackets and re-enforcement pieces
• Aluminum rear trunk rollers
• Fog lights
• Boge front struts
• Koni orange rear shocks
• 5 (factory chrome) wheels – very good, excellent spare
• Tires – 20 year old vintage, must be replaced

An exceptional no rust or wreck silver 914-6. Sold as roller with no engine or trans. Pictures of engine are to illustrate the cleanliness and attention to detail throughout the entire car. Items not on the car and therefore not sold with the car: front/rear sway bars, horns and sun visors. The original leather steering wheel has a small tear that can be seen in the pictures at about 10 to 11 o’clock on the outside of the wheel. There are several “touch ups in the paint, in particular around the front windshield.

Gint
QUOTE(dbu356 @ Dec 9 2008, 06:34 PM) *
I don't know where to post this or even if I should...move or delete if you need to...no hard feelings.

Perfect spot. Thanks for posting it. Looks pretty nice. Passenger seat converted to movable I wonder?
dbu356

Thanks
Passenger seat is still stock.
tpines

Hi Dave,
I am interested but I have 2 914's I must sell first: 1974 914 2.0 and a 1973 914-6 conversion with a 2.0 that appears to have been rebuilt to a larger size as it runs stronger than stock. If you are interested in working a trade for one or both I would like to chat with you. My # is 760-603-8593. Thanks so much.

Clark.
rcarpen22
Price?... Nevermind, it's in the title, $20,000.
Vantomas
Hi Dave, I am looking for a 914-6 roller please call me 407-323-7339.
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.