Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB four prong spaner socket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jeeperjohn56
HI Guys, Like the topic says, I need the four prong socket, that remove's and install's the nut on the ball joints, If you have a extra one or not in need anymore let me know. I don't know if they is a differance, but I need it to do a 911 a-arms for my 914 five lug conversion. Thanks John santa_smiley.gif Hey guys I ordered a new one from PP, Thanks
914Sixer
Most Porsche web sites have them. About $50.

bdstone914
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Dec 10 2008, 06:47 AM) *

HI Guys, Like the topic says, I need the four prong socket, that remove's and install's the nut on the ball joints, If you have a extra one or not in need anymore let me know. I don't know if they is a differance, but I need it to do a 911 a-arms for my 914 five lug conversion. Thanks John santa_smiley.gif Hey guys I ordered a new one from PP, Thanks

After I spent the $60 to get one from Pelican I saw one in a Kragen store that looked identical in size for about $20. It was actually better made out one one piece forged steel. I checked the web site for them and did not see it there. I will see if I can locate the part number and if it is the same size.

Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.