Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Engine shelf
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
biosurfer1
After being let down in a BIG way by Restoration Designs, I am once again in need of an engine shelf in order to get my 914 back on the road.

I would prefer a new one (duh) but would take a good condition used one as long as there isn't any rust damage (already have one of those)

Let me know what ya got! smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Bob
Perry Kiehl (914 network), AA, GPR, or Rich Bontempi at High Performance House, in the Bay Area.....
sixnotfour
Bill just called me 2 days ago saying he is finally done with em and shipping. might try him again ?
biosurfer1
I ordered from Bill and trailered my car over to Napa to have McMark put the engine shelf in (among other things). He told me it would arrive on the 19th or 20th of last month after ordering it two weeks prior. I dropped my car with Mark for the WHOLE week just to be safe. Saturday came and I had to pick up the car, with nothing ever showing up from RD. I called, and of course it took 5 calls to get Bill on the phone, he tells me that he hadn't even shipped them out yet. No call, no email or anything to let me know that he wouldn't have them delivered when HE told me they would be...huge waste of time/money.

Screw me once, shame on him....I'm not going to give him the chance to screw me again.

Mike: forgot about HPH...thanks for the reminder:)
biosurfer1
thanks guys, got one from Rich...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.