Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Manual
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zonedoubt
I'm looking for the installation or user's manual for a Blaupunkt Frankfurt AM/FM Stereo radio. Does anyone have one they can scan and send to me?
markb
We have a manual here at GPR, but unfortunately it's for sale, so I can't scan it for you.
zonedoubt
Thanks, but I'm not looking to buy a manual. Just looking for information on what the wiring connections are.

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Look carefully, the connections are cast into the that black plastic piece. From memory, one connection is for 12V power, another is antenna power (switched to the radio on/off switch. The case of the radio grounds to chassi s ground through the mount strap.

Then there is a L and R speaker + connection and a ground/common for each speaker. I do notn know if the special connectors are still available from Blau or a good radio repair shop, but you might ask and then improvise connectors if needed.
boxstr
I have a Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio on ebay currently. There is a plug that fits to the back of the radio and the wires are connected to that plug.
I have a installers manual. I will look to see if it gives a description of where the wires should be connected.
CCLINRADIODAZE
zonedoubt
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 12 2008, 04:37 PM) *

I have a Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio on ebay currently. There is a plug that fits to the back of the radio and the wires are connected to that plug.
I have a installers manual. I will look to see if it gives a description of where the wires should be connected.
CCLINRADIODAZE

I'd appreciate that. I have the same radio except with two rows of buttons.
boxstr
I made a copy of the manual for the frankfurt. Send me your mailing address and I will send it .
CCLINMAILMANOPAUSE

zonedoubt
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 13 2008, 03:11 PM) *

I made a copy of the manual for the frankfurt. Send me your mailing address and I will send it .
CCLINMAILMANOPAUSE

Thanks for doing that! beer.gif

PM sent.
jbullet
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 12 2008, 12:25 PM) *

We have a manual here at GPR, but unfortunately it's for sale, so I can't scan it for you.

I am also looking for a user manual/instructions (e.g. not the service manual) for a '75 Frankfurt US Stereo model #7635421 (H-series). If you still have one, please let me know. Much appreciated. Thx
burton73
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Dec 13 2008, 07:24 AM) *

QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 12 2008, 04:37 PM) *

CCLINRADIODAZE

I'd appreciate that. I have the same radio except with two rows of buttons.

Here are some pictures of my Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio
note the plugs. This is the best I have right now as the unit is at my shop

Bob B

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.