Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - NOS Early firewall NOT REPO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
SALE PENDING

I've had this sitting in my parts closet for years. My 70 doesn't need it and well I guess I don't either. This is a genuine Porsche factory part. Part number 914 502 011 10 (kind of hard to read the last part of the numbers).

$400 obo shipped to your door via FedEx ground in the lower 48 states.
Lavanaut
smilie_pokal.gif
914werke
idea.gif
boxstr
If anyone needs a pair of them??? smile.gif
CCLINNOFIREWALLSHORTAGE
914rrr
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 12 2008, 02:28 PM) *

I've had this sitting in my parts closet for years. My 70 doesn't need it and well I guess I don't either. This is a genuine Porsche factory part. Part number 914 502 011 10 (kind of hard to read the last part of the numbers).

I have someone that contacted us looking for this part. I have emailed him and sent him this link. I will PM his contact info to you so you will recognize him when he contacts you.

Nel smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914rrr @ Dec 13 2008, 05:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 12 2008, 02:28 PM) *

I have someone that contacted us looking for this part. I have emailed him and sent him this link. I will PM his contact info to you so you will recognize him when he contacts you.

Nel smile.gif

Nel,

Thanks! beerchug.gif
gms
I will take it if it is still available!!
The early one
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(gms @ Dec 13 2008, 06:23 AM) *

I will take it if it is still available!!
The early one

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.