Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1975-76 2 Port FI Fuel Pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
Woke up this morning feeling sick, dizzy. House smelled of fuel. Fudge, I bet I know what car that is coming from. dry.gif

I didn't think it would be the pump though.....again. Just been putting in used ones that have been sitting for long periods of time.....so that's probably why they all leak huh?

Anyone have one? They are $250 new (ouch) and I'll get one if I have to but thought maybe someone has one floating around that could last me another 1000 miles before leaking. biggrin.gif
914Sixer
Repoductions on Ebay for less than $75 with shipping.
Root_Werks
Mark, I gotta remember to check evil-Bay more often, thanks!
tod914
I was looking at those myself. Curious if any one has tried one.
Root_Werks
The one I pulled out of my 914 is the exact same unit. Not a Bosch, but looks exactly like the one I got off evilBay for a buy-it now of $59. If mine lasted 10 years and I think it at least did that, well worth it.

This is the one I got, it's on its way:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Fuel-Pump-B...sQ5fAccessories
Mikey914
Bought one of these for my other son's BMW same unit. Garbage. Started up and made alot of noise. Lasted about 3 miles. Fortunately it run while I tested it and just wouldn't turn back on after I shut down. So, maybe I got a bad unit, but I had already left feedback and didn't install until about 30 days after. It still sits in the car as the kid needs to get his grades up, but I'll ahve to do something soon too.
Root_Werks
Peachy. huh.gif
zonedoubt
Look here: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...251%2D906%2D091
Root_Werks
I haven't recieved my evilBay pump yet. Even though this is a classifieds thread, I'll post here if it works or not at least on the start up and around the block.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.