Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brads Tube Frame
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Love that car Brad...wanna sell it???

How much does it weigh?

What class at PCA and SCCA does that car go in??

Rich
Tony C
It is for sale....

-Tony
Brad Roberts
15k with no engine or tranny. SCCA GT2. PCA says we can run it in GTP (nobody shows up for this class) New Goodyears with 1 heat cycle on them. Fresh paint and all fresh fiberglass for this season. The rear shocks need to have a different valving rebound setup, but its only "weird feeling" when you have a large elevation change. Other than that... it might new rotors in the near future (Coleman on the east coast)

I'm hurting right now. I have 20k in the roller. The blue six is 100% done mechanically. I'm gathering interior pieces as we speak. I'll put it out there for 10k in the next few weeks.

http://www.all914.com/forsale/gt2914/tubecar.html

B
Brad Roberts
Oh.. it weighs 2150 which is class legal for SCC GT2. I'm sure it could weigh less, but all the weight in the car is located about where your ass ends up in the seat (down low) It has some crash zones built into it (designed to crush) before it reaches the main frame.

I have a list of things I would change as time goes on....

B
MJHanna
Or you can buy the father of Brad’s car and do it your way. boldblue.gif
r_towle
How much for the father???

Rich
Brad Roberts
Yep. The father is still PCA club racing legal since it has some of the original 914 tub in it. Marks car was originally setup running a center seat configuration. Kinda cool.

Marks car is a buy for someone. The Sheridan kit alone is close to 3k.

B
MJHanna
$ 3900 see add in classifieds.
What goes with it is all bodywork, Fenders, deck lids, targa top, etc.
Brackets for a 915 trans
Plexiglass (lexan) front windscreen
Plexiglass Rear window
Rear shocks and coils
Front torsion bars are 911, 17 or 19mm I can’t remember
Wheels and Tires are just rollers
Front 911 struts 3” spacing and Shocks? or
I have 69 911 S front struts with Koni sport (brand new) at an additional charge.
There are no brakes on the car. I have Carrera brakes with new rotors for both front and back if interested. Also new brake lines.
There is no wiring in the car. boldblue.gif
r_towle
Check your e-mail

R
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.