Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 LS6 V-8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
wbergtho
Go to Ebaymotors.com for all the details
BOXSTER
How much $$$$ ??
CCL
Gint
If your going to put your ebay ad in the non-ebay section, the least you could do is put the price in the ad (per the rules).
wbergtho
As Steve Martin once said "Excuse me!". I have a buy it now price of 35K and if it will make you feel better...remove my post and put it in the Ebay section.
If your going to put your ebay ad in the non-ebay section, the least you could do is put the price in the ad (per the rules).
It totally slipped my mind that there was a special Ebay area for this. Perhaps I should be drawn and quartered!
Gint
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Dec 12 2008, 08:18 PM) *
As Steve Martin once said "Excuse me!". I have a buy it now price of 35K and if it will make you feel better...remove my post and put it in the Ebay section.

Right... 'cause I don't have anything better to do. laugh.gif I'm happy that you could meet us half way.

Good luck with the sale.

icon_bump.gif
Dr. Roger
"... Hey, I didn't get a Harumph outta' that guy!"

Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles.

That car is a piece of 11 second 1/4 mile art.

Good luck on the sale.

icon_bump.gif
turboman808
Dam you guys are all selling these terrific cars it's killing me. I cannot go buying another car for another year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.