Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tpines
Yellow/ black interior- Car is very clean with Appearance group, Fuchs. Interior is near perfect while exterior has a few rust bubbles. Recent tune-up with new motor wiring harness and motor mounts. Also needs new parking brake. However, a very nice car and will post pictures ASAP.

Clark.
760-603-8593
$8,900.
Brisco914prc
Clark, does the car have FI or carbs?

Does everything work on the car? Instruments, all lights, turnsignals, interior light, wipers, heater, ventilation fan, etc.

Does it have the center console?

Original radio and speakers or later additions?

Do you know the total mileage on the car?

Look forward to seeing photos.

Thanks,

Barry

tpines
QUOTE(Brisco914prc @ Dec 14 2008, 06:46 PM) *

Clark, does the car have FI or carbs?

Does everything work on the car? Instruments, all lights, turnsignals, interior light, wipers, heater, ventilation fan, etc.

Does it have the center console?

Original radio and speakers or later additions?

Do you know the total mileage on the car?

Look forward to seeing photos.

Thanks,

Barry

Hi Barry,
The car has the original FI and everything works on the car. It has the center console and one of the previous owners added a cylinder head temp. gauge so there are 4 gausges in the console. It also has a chrome luggage rack. It has the original radio and speakers and the door panels have not been cut. They did add another radio which is the one that works but kept the original radio in it's location. The odometer stopped working about 500 miles ago but it was working only sometimes when I bought the car about nine months ago. It has around 175,000 on the odometer. The motor runs very strong and I had a compression test done when I bought the car and it was higher than stock. My Mechanic believes it was rebuilt using Euro pistons and cylinders. If you would like to speak with him about the car his number is : 760-599-9307 and his name is Joe Vampola. He is very well known in the San Diego region of PCA. Thanks again and I will get those pictures posted soon!

Clark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.