Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE - 14x6 minilite wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
glen caines
Click to view attachmentMinilite wheels 14x6 4 bolt . Period correct and super light. No bolts or centers included. $550 Shoot me an email , will trade for good working 2 liter heads possibly. 5 bolt pictured these are 4,thanks, 4 wheels for sale, Glen
boxstr
Glen Do you have pics of the actual wheels, not the 5 lug?
Craig
QUOTE(glen caines @ Dec 15 2008, 02:49 PM) *

Click to view attachmentMinilite wheels 14x6 4 bolt . Period correct and super light. No bolts or centers included. $550 Shoot me an email , will trade for good working 2 liter heads possibly. 5 bolt pictured these are 4,thanks, 4 wheels for sale, Glen

glen caines
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 15 2008, 07:09 PM) *

Glen Do you have pics of the actual wheels, not the 5 lug?
Craig
QUOTE(glen caines @ Dec 15 2008, 02:49 PM) *

I can get some, I have these wheels in storage out of town. Ill try to get some this weekend and update ad. I dont even remember if these are magnesium. Ill find out soon. They do look just like the file picture,though.
ottox914
I'd also like to see the real deal wheels. I'm building a new motor over the winter and the existing 2.0 heads on the motor that is in the car now are not spoken for if you are serious about the swap offer.
glen caines
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Dec 17 2008, 11:48 PM) *

I'd also like to see the real deal wheels. I'm building a new motor over the winter and the existing 2.0 heads on the motor that is in the car now are not spoken for if you are serious about the swap offer.
Thanks for the reply, I have found heads, however wheels are now going for $500,sorry wont have pictures for a few days. I think $500 is a solid deal for minilites,though.
boxstr
Would still like to see the four Minilite wheels.
Thanks
Craig
glen caines
WTF.gif WTF.gif WTF.gif
QUOTE(glen caines @ Dec 15 2008, 05:49 PM) *

I will be at the 914 club site where they dont change my ads,I.E.- MAYBE THEY ARE FREE- WTF.gif Did I offend someone? Anyway just ignore my ads here,ill be at the other site KMA.gif
Gint
We have all of... what, like... two rules?
914World Classifieds Rules link

One is to put a price in your ad. Check.

Two is to put FS or WTB, etc... in the title of your ad. I have fixed all of your ad titles for you.

You're more than welcome to advertise here. If you want to take your ball and go play over there, that's OK too. bye1.gif
boxstr
See Ya. confused24.gif bye1.gif
glen caines
Price was in ad, sorry it wasnt titled correctly. no biggie,seeya
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.