Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 engine displacement decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
michaelmoo
I have the following "911 style" engine displacement decals left. They are reverse mount (the mount on the inside of the window) and are approximately 3" x 3".

I have left:
(1) 1.7 FI
(1) 2.0 Webber
(1) 1.7 Webber
(2) 1.8 Webber

I had sold them for $10 each, but I will sell these at $8 each (including mailing). This price is only for these. The next patch (if I get enough orders) will be more than the $8.

I'm also have an "upright" conversion for the 356 "hot rod" crowd or VW crowd. If you have a specific engine displacement I can incorporate it in to my print order (if i get enough orders).
VaccaRabite
I'll take a 2.0 weber

How do I pay?

zach
914werke
if you get/make an more 2.0 FI I go for one smile.gif
alex914
I'd like a 2.0 Webber if you still have one.

QUOTE(michaelmoo @ Dec 19 2008, 06:29 AM) *

I have the following "911 style" engine displacement decals left. They are reverse mount (the mount on the inside of the window) and are approximately 3" x 3".

I have left:
(1) 1.7 FI
(1) 2.0 Webber
(1) 1.7 Webber
(2) 1.8 Webber

I had sold them for $10 each, but I will sell these at $8 each (including mailing). This price is only for these. The next patch (if I get enough orders) will be more than the $8.

I'm also have an "upright" conversion for the 356 "hot rod" crowd or VW crowd. If you have a specific engine displacement I can incorporate it in to my print order (if i get enough orders).

ConeDodger
Any sign of my 2.4 decal?
ConeDodger
Is there an echo in here? Hello - hello - hello! av-943.gif Michael - michael - michael!

Seriously, last we talked your machine had broken. Got it fixed/replaced?
jonferns
If you get another batch going, im in for a 1.8 FI. Thanks
Cairo94507
OK, here I go showing my ignorance. Why does the decal say 2,0 and not 2.0? I just need to know.
Thanks.
Cairo94507 - Michael
JayDubbya
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 26 2010, 08:27 PM) *

OK, here I go showing my ignorance. Why does the decal say 2,0 and not 2.0? I just need to know.
Thanks.
Cairo94507 - Michael

Michael -

In Germany the proper way to show two liters with two significant figures is 2,0 just like today is expressed in Germany as 26. Okt 2010 not Oct 26, 2010. And Germans would express a million US dollars as US$1.000.000,00

You could think of it as reversing the usage of the comma and the period when expressing numbers. It is just slightly different formatting than in the US.

PS: And if a German ever offers you GIFT, run away as fast as you can. (They say that after WWI many Germans were terrified when they saw packages of food aid coming from the US with "Gift from the US People" stamped in big letters on the boxes.)
Cairo94507
Thanks for the explanation; I appreciate it.
In light of that, if another batch of these decals are made, I would buy a:

2,0 Weber (original)
3,0 Weber (present) and
3,2 F.I. (future).

Thanks, Michael
Eric_Shea
I need another 2,5 six if anything becomes of this
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 27 2010, 03:35 PM) *

I need another 2,5 six if anything becomes of this

Life is getting in Michael's way me thinks... I have been waiting a year now. You still in the business Michael? poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.