Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dang Bills car only brought 24K someone got a bargain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LarryR
I wish I would have had 24K sitting around. I dont think you could buy the parts in that car for 24K.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...T&viewitem=

I hope someone from 914 world got it.
Krieger
WOW, what a deal!
Wilhelm
For all the work into that I'd have a hard time letting it go. sad.gif
iamchappy
The man had priorities, I am very sad he had to do this but am confident he will be back with a scarier car next time. Just think of what he learned from this building his car that he can apply to the next go around.

Bill dont be a stranger, i welcome your advise when i go to a beefier transmission.
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif sad.gif I hope he got what he needed for it. It is one very nice 914. piratenanner.gif
neo914-6
sad.gif will miss him...
Wilhelm
Heres a sorta montage of the ebay photos. This car is an inspiration.

Click to view attachment

904svo
I meet Bill at Chuck Beck's christmas party, Don't be supriuse if he doesn't start to build a 904.
carr914
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Dec 20 2008, 11:13 PM) *

WOW, what a deal!

That's no deal,

It's a Steal, WOW

T.C.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 20 2008, 09:06 PM) *

The man had priorities, I am very sad he had to do this but am confident he will be back with a scarier car next time. Just think of what he learned from this building his car that he can apply to the next go around.

Bill dont be a stranger, i welcome your advise when i go to a beefier transmission.

agree.gif Bill thinks in another dimension. I hated to see him sell the Lil Bastard, but his next one will be even more outragous.
wbergtho
Sad to see it go, but another project will definitely come hopefully in the near future. I still have a stock 2.0 76 car...but I'll sell it as well.

Thanks guys!

Bill
EdwardBlume
Geez! That's a tough one to let go of. Congrats on the sale?
TC 914-8
Wow Bill, Beautiful Masterpeice, Excelent craftmanship. Sorry it had to go.

Did it go to someone in the 914 World community?
Congrats and good luck,

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.