Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB ROLLER FOR PROJECT IN OREGON
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
fieroguy
i want to buy a 914 so i can dump all my money into it i want to put the seridan ultamate widebody kit on it and a turbo V8 so immostly just looking for a roller.
send me a email if you have one for sale in oregon thanks. dash and gauges need to be in good order. doors to and windows ect i plan on running is like a race car so it can be missing things. but i also plan to drive it to the track.
number6
QUOTE(fieroguy @ Dec 24 2008, 02:57 PM) *

i want to buy a 914 so i can dump all my money into it i want to put the seridan ultamate widebody kit on it and a turbo V8 so immostly just looking for a roller.
send me a email if you have one for sale in oregon thanks. dash and gauges need to be in good order. doors to and windows ect i plan on running is like a race car so it can be missing things. but i also plan to drive it to the track.

We have CAMP914.com right in our (Oregon) backyard! Craig can definitely help you find the right roller.

Cheers,
-duc
boxstr
fieroguy, contact me at camp914@comcast.net
CCLINXMASEVE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.