Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We missed all of you!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

HOORAY, were back up. I missed you all. Funny what a creature of habit

I am. I could get NARP, P. Products, 914 Club but it wasn't the same. I will

sleep better tonight. Sounds like a addiction to me!

Andy: I don't think we can ever thank you enought for the time and engery

you put in on this group.

Merry Christmas to you all , and God bless!

Dave slap.gif

dw914er
agreed. Nothing against the other sites, it just didnt feel like home smile.gif

johnnie5
agree.gif I started on 914club in January, and then found World. Like it much more, hands down!

sad2.gif That was horrible! I am new here and still found myself displaced!

WELCOME BACK! Don't ever do that to us again! new_shocked.gif
PeeGreen 914

I ventured to scarey places I won't admit to going. Thanks Andy for all you do and to all the admins for making this a great home.
PanelBilly
OK Jon, tell us more. What places did you venture to??????
PeeGreen 914
dry.gif I cannot tell you that biggrin.gif it was a dark place. Oh, but I did download the game Oregon Trail and played that once. biggrin.gif not really as much fun as it was when I was 12
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 24 2008, 07:59 PM) *

I ventured to scarey places I won't admit to going. Thanks Andy for all you do and to all the admins for making this a great home.

Yeah, I went some too, out of boredom. Think I'll go back to a couple of them though - nice diversions! Sure beat the hell out of the "club". Can't figure out how they continue.
dw914er
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 24 2008, 06:53 PM) *

dry.gif I cannot tell you that biggrin.gif it was a dark place. Oh, but I did download the game Oregon Trail and played that once. biggrin.gif not really as much fun as it was when I was 12

thats elementary school status
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Dec 24 2008, 07:05 PM) *

thats elementary school status

drunk.gif yeah, I was sick and needed to do something silly. I did regret the time wasted trying to figure out how to download it bu oh well.
BMXerror

That's pretty F-in dark, Jon! blink.gif Do we all need to pitch in for some counseling?
Mark D.
EdwardBlume
cheer.gif cheer.gif Way to get the lights on again..... resume addiction..... chowtime.gif chowtime.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Dec 25 2008, 07:19 PM) *

That's pretty F-in dark, Jon! blink.gif Do we all need to pitch in for some counseling?
Mark D.

av-943.gif blink.gif Maybe laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.