Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16x7 Fuchs, NOS rear valance, quick-6 mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
number6
LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE eBAY smile.gif
(please don't make me eBay!!)

A set of 16x7 Fuchs, with performance tires $1350 *SOLD*
An external oil cooler with thermostat, misc fittings, and installation bracket $450 *SOLD*
A NOS rear short valance $385 *SALE PENDING*
A custom-fabricated quick-6 motor mount for your conversion $150

-duc
number6
*SOLD*

Set of four REAL 16x7 Fuchs with polished lips and black-painted centers, all in good shape, balanced, and ready to be mounted. Comes with almost-new (just a couple thousand miles) BF Goodrich G-Force Sport 215/40 performance tires (bought in January '08 for $685.45). $1350 for the pkg.

These came off the blue car I sold recently, shown below, to illustrate fitment. Fronts clear no prob. Rears would need lips rolled and possibly SLIGHT massaging of rear panels, depending on the car. If you were to run 205/40 instead of 215/40 tires, the wheels will fit perfectly under a non-modified rear - they do on my yellow car, at least, with room to spare (and that's running vented rotors).

3 wheels are part# 911.361.020.44; the fourth is identical but is #911.362.115. According to http://members.rennlist.com/911pcars/WheelWts.html , these have 23.3mm offset, 112mm backspace, and weigh 18lbs.
number6
fuchs
number6
fuchs
number6
*** CORRECTION: 205/40 TIRES ON THE YELLOW CAR! ***
number6
*SOLD*

Oil cooler + MOCAL thermostat (made in UK - the thermostat that is; I forgot to check where the oil cooler was made and by whom, and I can't do it at the moment, as everything is up at CAMP).
Also from the blue car. Lines had to be cut to uninstall, so you'll need hoses. Fittings pictured are included - hopefully reusable by the shop where you go to get your new lines.
Also included is the custom-fabricated mounting bracket, as pictured.
Bought new 3/08. Oil cooler was $735.45, thermostat $210.11.
Everything else cost extra $$ on top, not to mention sales tax!
I'm asking $450 for the pkg.
I'm told this is a really good model!
number6
oil cooler pkg
number6
*SALE PENDING*

New-old-stock (never mounted) rear short valance. $605.75 at Pelican. I'm asking only $385!
Special thanks to CAMP Counselor for modeling - Craig, you're a natural! smile.gif

Real Porsche part. Sorry, but I previously peeled most of the stickers off, as I was just about to send the piece in to be powdercoated; there is still the main one (mostly). You may notice pen markings on the front - I was considering modding the piece for dual exhaust but have decided to go port-hole valance instead.

Speaking of port-hole valance... If you have one in pristine shape, I would be interested in trading. Either -4 or -6 version would work, though -6 preferred. Of course! smile.gif
number6
And lastly, a custom-fabricated quick-6 motor mount for Porsche 6-cyl conversion. This also came from the blue car, which had a 3.2L. I didn't make it; it came w/ the car. Mounts the motor like on a -4, without needing the much-more-expensive bulkhead mount. Asking $150.
mtn flyr
Would you consider selling the wheels seperately?

Thanks!
number6
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Dec 26 2008, 06:33 PM) *

Would you consider selling the wheels seperately?

Thanks!

Hi Dave. Sure. What do you think is a fair price?
carr914
Hi Duc, I might have a rear valance for you. I will check my stash later in the day and send you an Email

T.C.
Mr.242

pm sent
number6
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 29 2008, 05:01 AM) *

Hi Duc, I might have a rear valance for you. I will check my stash later in the day and send you an Email

T.C.

Thanks, TC!
mtn flyr
Rims still avalable? idea.gif

Dave
carr914
Duc still needs a rear valance, mine were not in good condition

T.C.
number6
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Dec 29 2008, 06:37 PM) *

Rims still avalable? idea.gif

Dave

Yup smile.gif
racerbvd
You open to any trades for the wheels & cooler??
number6
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 29 2008, 10:10 PM) *

You open to any trades for the wheels & cooler??

Always smile.gif
whatcha got?

I'm definitely looking for a set of FACTORY -6 HEAT EXCHANGERS.
And an EFI/ITB setup compatible with a 3.2...
or a 3.6 DME complete setup.
Oh, I'm also in need of a set of 5.5x15 914-4 steel wheels.
Pm you on the -6 mount
number6
icon_bump.gif for lower prices

number6
Oil cooler dimensions:

24 x 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
number6
icon_bump.gif
carr914
Hi Duc, I have a friend that might be interested in the Oil Cooler. Do you or Craig know the size of the fittings?

Thanks, T.C.
number6
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 16 2009, 01:34 PM) *

Hi Duc, I have a friend that might be interested in the Oil Cooler. Do you or Craig know the size of the fittings?

Thanks, T.C.

Hi T.C. Craig and I don't know the size of the fittings. I assume you're looking for an AN descriptor or something like that? How would I go about easily finding this info out? FYI, the pkg comes w/ the fittings - they're just attached to hoses that have been cut (for removal from the blue car). I'd imagine any custom hose shop can sort this out in a jiffy, no? If the sizing is really that critical, I'll try and locate a shop here and go talk to them (though, to be honest, I would really prefer not to, because that's a couple hours of time). Are you trying to figure the port size? Or is your friend trying to replace an existing cooler, with lines already run?? If it helps, the blue car ran 3/4" hoses.

-duc
number6
I just wanted to offer $50 discount on the wheels for LOCAL PICKUP. Not looking forward to packing and shipping them smile.gif

-duc
carr914
Duc, Raise the price and put the wheels on Pelican and they will be gone in 1/2 a day

T.C.
number6
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 18 2009, 04:13 AM) *

Duc, Raise the price and put the wheels on Pelican and they will be gone in 1/2 a day

T.C.

Will do, T.C.! Thanks. Another forum member suggested the same, but I've just been dragging my feet about setting up another account, etc etc. It's nothing, I know, but my plate is just so full at the moment. What do you think the price should be?

-duc
charliew
an is in 1/16 ID, ie 6an is 6/16 or 3/8, 8an is 8/16 or 1/2 inch, 10an is 10/16 or 5/8, 12an oh well you get the idea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.