Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
porsha916
This is the third time the sale of this 914 has fell through!!!! Please make me a reasonable offer! Pickup has to be by the 7th of January !!!!
Ph# 360-966-0298
Take care
Bill
markb
I don't remember the specifics of the car or the price. Can you refresh my memory?
Gint
agree.gif Specifically the price?
boxstr
With all the snow and ice in the area, the buyer is going to have to live next door. Yeah what is the price?/
CCLINPRICELESS
Dominic L
Well with the snow, ice and SALT here in the No. east I won't drive the 914 and have plenty of time on my hands! I did a little snooping. Here's a link to the original car for sale post:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=85422&hl=
porsha916
The price is: $4500
biggrin.gif
porsha916
The 914 has:
2.0L engine
4 ot 1 header with stub pipes
HI-6 ignition with soft rev limiter
050 distributor with electronic point replacement
22mm adjustabe sway bar
22mm torsion bars
two sets of custom steel wheels with light weight shells
two sets of mounted tires with less than 1000 miles
Yokohama AO-32R and avid intermediate 225/50/15's
bolt in roll cage
short shift kit
hi-torque starter
aftermarket steering wheel
no radio or speakers
porsha916
I have owned the 914 for 14 years and it has always been stored inside! It's only been in the rain a couple times since I have owned it. Call if interested#360-9660298.
Take care
Bill
porsha916
lower Price $4000 firm or add a 2.0L engine dissembled with new P&C kit and complete FI , side shift trans with linkage and engine mount. For $4500.
I have no time pack anything, or ship, get estimates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you know someone local or a club member would step up to help That would great!!!!
Take care
Bill

Ph# 360-966-0298

Please cash only!
IronHillRestorations
I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet! The picture makes it look brown though, and the car is maroon right? That might help. Dark brown is the hardest selling color, fwiw.
Solo914
QUOTE(9146986 @ Dec 29 2008, 06:42 PM) *

I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet! The picture makes it look brown though, and the car is maroon right? That might help. Dark brown is the hardest selling color, fwiw.

Wish I had the dough, the car looks like it has LOTS of potential.

Kyle
porsha916
hi, the closing has been delayed a week to 7 of January! headbang.gif
headbang.gif headbang.gif
Take care
Bill
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.