Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Korijo and the big-screen
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
reverie
I just got an e-mail from Korijo, politely saying that he hasn't received the big-screen yet, and asking if it's going to happen.

This much-needed project was started by Dan Root many months ago, but the big-screen has not been delivered and installed.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1045168

I don't know how to respond to Korijo.

Where is the big-screen now?
reverie
Just a bump..
Bleyseng
I thought Dan had it and Rich was gonna install it.......I can help get it there and hook it up...I am working but its also the holidays and want this to happen.

I think Rich said he had called Kori but no calls back.
reverie
Hi, Geoff.

That's a good point. I'll work on that..
LS6/914
I have the first through the fourth off. The Caddy-Hauler is available if needed. I can be reached at 360-265-1311 or my on call number 206-940-3882 Have FatTire will travel beerchug.gif Larry
PeeGreen 914
I would love to help if I can. I will need notice so I can arrange for the kids to be dropped off at my parents.
reverie
Thank you. smile.gif
LS6/914
Just keeping this towards the top. I also have a all-wheel drive van equipped for snow thats available. Larry
reverie
Here's the latest. The big-screen was tested and found to be inoperative. I e-mailed Korijo to let him know, and I'll see him in a few days. That's all for now. Stay cool.
rhodyguy
so, who's stuck with a huge non-op tv?

k
Solo914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 30 2008, 08:37 PM) *

k

I obviously missed this entire convo... but who is giving up this big screen tv? What kind is it? Whats it going to take to fix it? Do we need a replacement?

The reason I ask is that my wifes parents are replacing there 15yr old 50+in Mitsubishi rear projection tv and they asked if I knew anyone that wanted it... or who knows with this crowd maybe it could be used for parts.

Kyle
r_towle
QUOTE(Solo914 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:35 AM) *

k

I obviously missed this entire convo... but who is giving up this big screen tv? What kind is it? Whats it going to take to fix it? Do we need a replacement?

The reason I ask is that my wifes parents are replacing there 15yr old 50+in Mitsubishi rear projection tv and they asked if I knew anyone that wanted it... or who knows with this crowd maybe it could be used for parts.

Kyle

Do you think it would fit in the front trunk?
Love to show up the ricers at the next car show.....

Rich
Solo914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 30 2008, 09:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Solo914 @ Dec 31 2008, 12:35 AM) *

k

Kyle

Do you think it would fit in the front trunk?
Love to show up the ricers at the next car show.....

Rich

That would be hilarious. Unfortunately, this thing is built like it will survive WW3 which means its huge. This tv doesn't go on a piece of furniture.. it is the furniture.

Kyle
dinomium
I have a niffty laser and am off till the 5th. Let me know if you need the Pick up...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.