Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mittle Motors 914-6 GT car video...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
degreeoff
I know this may be in the wrong place BUT MAN!! what a car, towards the end it looks like he was taoiling a Zonda? I dunno....coool none the less! driving.gif pray.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7O8ePZH5is

Click to view attachment
johannes
It's the right place, but it's a repost wink.gif

Cairo94507
I had never seen that before; great way to start the morning. What a terrific car and a good driver.
KELTY360
That got my blood going this morning. I'll probably be humming that tune all day now.

Waaaaaaa...Waaaaaaaaa...Waa...Wa...Waaaaaa...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....mmmmmm

cheer.gif
veltror
Here it is when I went to Mittelmotor in the summer.
biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
There is just something about how these sound drooley.gif In car videos on 914s are awesome aktion035.gif . Especially cars like this.
jcambo7
agree.gif
That car sounds so beautiful!!!! icon_bump.gif drooley.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif beer.gif
ArtechnikA
This car has a high-pitched whine I don't usually associate with GT's.
I wonder if it has straight-cut intermediate shaft drive gears...
maf914
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Dec 29 2008, 05:00 AM) *

I know this may be in the wrong place BUT MAN!! what a car, towards the end it looks like he was taoiling a Zonda?

What a great video. The sounds are fantastic. Is that timing chain/gear noise from the engine or tranny gear whine? Thanks for posting the link.

BTW, the red car that pulled away at the end looked like a Marcos to me? confused24.gif Anybody recognize it? Where is Gustl when you need him? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.