carr914
1970 914-6

Click to view attachment

carr914
1976 Steel-Roof 914-6

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

smontanaro
How did you ever squeeze them all into that one-car garage???

carr914
1971 914-6 IMSA RaceCar

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

carr914
That's it for 2008, let's see what 2009 brings my way.

Happy New Year, party.gif
T.C.
KELTY360
Love to see a man getting his money's worth out of his trailer. aktion035.gif
carr914
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Dec 29 2008, 09:29 AM) *

How did you ever squeeze them all into that one-car garage???

K-Y biggrin.gif

2 cars in the 1-car garage (Rotary lift), 1 car under car-port in rear of house, Honda & Harley truck stayed outside.

I'm down to the Signal Orange 914-6, 1976 Steel-Roof 914-6 and the Civic

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif Wow T.C. you go through the cars. I wish I had some of those biggrin.gif You have good taste aktion035.gif
computers4kids
You need a car therapist... beerchug.gif nice collection!
carr914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Dec 29 2008, 09:42 AM) *

blink.gif Wow T.C. you go through the cars. I wish I had some of those biggrin.gif You have good taste aktion035.gif

It was Not my intention to go through all these cars!

The Euro Carrera was a parts car for the Carrera RS. Then I got burned by a Body/Paint guy and traded both of them to a friend of mine.

I bought the 914 Ginther screen car (the one in the snow) with the intention of making a cool race car. I traded it to the guy that is doing the restoration on the Signal Orange 914-6 for a paint job on the Steel-Roof 914-6 (hopefully to be done in Febuary/March)

I bought the Volvo 1800s with good intentions, but the douchebag would not give me the Title, so it went back . finger.gif

The Signal Orange 914-6 is under-going a restoration and I will never be parting with her. The 1971 914 came with it and I was going to make it into something for my son. But I never got a Title for it (another douchebag finger.gif ). I traded it to the guy doing the restoration on the -6 for credit towards work.

I traded the Harley Truck for the 1988 911 Diamond Jubilee cuz it was a good deal. I sold the 911 to Europe because I'm not a 911 Convertable weinie

I sold the Silver 914-6, because Lightning hit my house and took out my A/C. You can't live here without A/C like you can't live in Seattle without a Snow Shovel biggrin.gif

I bought the Steel-Roof 914-6 with money left over, plan on getting it painted soon, and hopefully will have it awhile.

I bought the IMSA car, because it was so cool. But without employment, I had to part with it or the Steel-Roof. Since I get to drive the Steel-Roof, it won that battle. And the IMSA car ended up in the right hands.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it,

T.C.
Gustl
hmmmm .... I'm not sure, but it seems that you're kind of crazy idea.gif

anyhow, that's a pretty cool story biggrin.gif

way to go beerchug.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
SGB
a little horse tradin' huh?

Um, maybe you should get a job. Isn't there some saying from back in the day, "Porsches will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Porsches." Something like that.

Hey, are you going to Sebring this year? Prolly last race for the R-10 in US. No Penske either I guess. Anyway, I feel a road trip coming...
PanelBilly
Seems like there's more time put into trading than ownership. If that's what makes you smile than that's what you should do.
sww914
Is there a 12 step program for this?
URY914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 29 2008, 07:38 AM) *

Love to see a man getting his money's worth out of his trailer. aktion035.gif

Best story is that he doesn't have a trailer.. laugh.gif
URY914
TC, you better look in to becoming a dealer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.