Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For sale: 1974 914 2.0 - fully restored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mr-914
This is a great, fully restored 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 for sale. The car is located in the valley that rust forgot: Phoenix, Arizona.

Ten years ago, the body was stripped to bare metal and repainted. The car has remained in the dry Arizona weather since then. The floor pans and battery box are new metal. The interior was completely reupholstered in durable tweed, along with new carpets, even in the trunks. The transmission is a smooth shifting side-shifter that was rebuilt about 5 years ago. The engine is a brand new 2.0L with an Engle performance cam.

Also note that this has been converted to 5 lug 911 wheels. This was done by installing the front suspension and vented disc brakes from a 1982 911. I have original engine(ECOO1328-which can be purchased separately)

2 litre;2000cc.;Engle cam
5 spd.transmission-side shift
1982-911 struts and disc brakes
Stock 2 litre muffler system(Jet-hot coated)
Carburetors-Weber IDF 40 mm.
Imron blue exterior paint
Black/gray tweed professional upholstery-black carpet
ground-up restoration 10 years ago
Odometer: 38,000 miles-no miles on new engine
Porsche 911 Fuchs wheels
Removeable top
VIN # 4742907433

I'm looking for $9500, but am a little negotiable as I'm not sure what kind of market there is for my car yet. I've seen anything as completely restored.

I'd prefer first contact to be email to: mister914@gmail.com

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Gint
Nice car. Good luck with the sale.

icon_bump.gif
914rrr
The underside shots of the 914 are amazing! Nice 914! smilie_pokal.gif
Mikey914
For some reason I can't see the underside shots mentioned. Looks like alot of time and effort has been spent on this car.
Mr-914
Here's a picture of the car during restoration on the rotisserie. I'll try to take some more pictures of the chassis.Click to view attachment
914rrr
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 4 2009, 11:18 PM) *

For some reason I can't see the underside shots mentioned. Looks like alot of time and effort has been spent on this car.

We saw the undercarriage shots when the 914 was listed on Ebay.
treacle
The carbs in the picture are not IDFs.
rhodyguy
check out the classified poll regarding comments in the garage. handle it gint.
treacle
I read the rules at the top. I broke no rules. Are there other rules?
Mr-914
Thanks, I think I might have mis identified the carbs. They might be Solexes, I'll double check and correct the description.
Mr-914
Good catch on the carbs Treacle. The ones in the image are 40mm single barrel Solex. I've replaced them with the Webers.
OU8AVW
icon_bump.gif

For a guy that got too much crap in the beginning!
Nice car! driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.