Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Needed: Photo of connections to dash instruments
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
compostman
I'm so frustrated, I'm willing to pay for good quality photo(s) of the connections to the Fuel, Tach & Speedo gauges. The car I bought was crossed wired and I can't seem to figure it out!
Thanks,
Terry B
eric914
Does this help? If so please send $1 Million (said real slow) to me smile.gif

If you post the year of your car I can post the electrical diagram for it as well.
compostman
Thanks, it's a good start... but I'm finding that the colors of my wires don't seem to match the colors shown on the electrical schematic - For instance, I know that the wire for the high beam indicator goes in hole 4, but I don't find a white/blue wire in my "bundle" of wires, as is indicated on the electrical schematic.
That doesn't mean I'm not grateful for your help!
Terry B
compostman
QUOTE(eric914 @ Dec 30 2008, 05:00 PM) *

Does this help? If so please send $1 Million (said real slow) to me smile.gif

If you post the year of your car I can post the electrical diagram for it as well.

And it's a 1975 914.
eric914
These are for a 1974 but someone has added notes to it which makes it more useful.

Part 1 of 6
eric914
page 2
eric914
page 3
eric914
page 4
eric914
page 5
eric914
page 6
StratPlayer
Hope this helps

eric914
The 1975 model files are to big to post. If you send me an email I can send them to you.

Gint
I'm going to change the title of this thread and move it to the garage. I have faith that our members can and will help you out without you having to fork over any dough for pictures.
dyw914
Click to view attachment

Here a picture of the speedometer of a 75. I only have a picture of the speedometer since that was the only gauge I took out. Let me know if no one else is not able to provide you with pictures of the other gauges and I'll see if I can find some time to take off the gauge panel on my car and take some pictures for you later this week.
xperu
Man this is really handy, I am just in the middle of this myself. Thanks guys. Mike
compostman
Thank you, everyone who has contributed here... I think this might be enough to get me there... Happy New Year to all!
Terry B
Todd Enlund
You have the pics that I posted in your other thread? They are from a '71, but should be of some help.
dyw914
Here's some pictures. Hope it helps.

Gauge set -
Click to view attachment

Tach -
Click to view attachment

Fuel and Oil Temp Gauge -
Click to view attachment
dyw914
fuel and temp gauge from a slightly different angle -
Click to view attachment

all together -
Click to view attachment
compostman
Huge help... THANK YOU!
Terry B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.