Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What quarter panels are these
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
basaltblack
Does anyone know what kind of quarter panels are these. The picture is in How to restore and modify your porsche 914 on page 139. I have searched bodystyle and automotion and have not had any luck
Zundfolge
I don't see any quarter panels, did you post a pic?
ericread
QUOTE(basaltblack @ Dec 31 2008, 04:14 PM) *

Does anyone know what kind of quarter panels are these. The picture is in How to restore and modify your porsche 914 on page 139. I have searched bodystyle and automotion and have not had any luck

Come on Now!!! You know better than this... I know you're new to the board, but you have to post the picture. You can't just reference another source and ask specific questions!!!

Come back when you have pics.....

Eric Read
Thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics
need I say more
URY914
They look like Beach Boys to me.
basaltblack
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentTough crowd. I figured everyone here has a copy laying around. And I thought it was gay to take a picture of a picture. But here they are. Any help would be great
scotty b
He assumes that because we drive " Porsches " we have enough money to buy books. And enough education to read them
So.Cal.914
They look to me like reworked GT flares.
ericread
Hmmmm... Much better grasshopper......

Are you asking about the wheel flares?

Eric
basaltblack
So on top of learning to weld and paint. I get to learn fiberglass fabrication also great. Thanks for the replies. I thought maybe the gt racing 12" quarter panels were close.
basaltblack
Yes Eric I would like to know about the rear flares. Although the air dam is pretty cool too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.