Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this 914-6 conversion?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Click to view attachment

I sold this car 4-5 years ago and wondering if anyone knows what ever happened to it. I will try to upload pictures but the guys screen name on ebay was something like master steve Thanks

Ben
736conver
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 2 2009, 02:42 PM) *
I sold this car 4-5 years ago and wondering if anyone knows what ever happened to it. I will try to upload pictures but the guys screen name on ebay was something like master steve Thanks

Ben

You miss the old girl dont ya Ben. Are you trying to get her back??
736conver
Ben if you have the vin I might be able to find it.
736conver
Ben,

A little google research and I got his martial arts business, hes the owner

Steve Doyon
61 Newtown Rd
Danbury, CT 06810-6253

(203) 792-1544

Couldnt find a home number though.
carr914
I think this was Master Steve's wife

Click to view attachment
carr914
welcome.png As I remember Master Steve was turning a car into a GT replica, maybe it was yours confused24.gif

T.C.
blitZ
I think she has here high beams on. rolleyes.gif
Part Pricer
He lives in Ridgefield, CT. You can plug his last name and city into AnyWho and get his address and phone number.

mb911
Brian,

How did you find he still has the car? Just curious what happened to it as it is still one of the most rust free 914's I have ever seen

mb911
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 2 2009, 04:18 PM) *

Brian,

How did you find he still has the car? Just curious what happened to it as it is still one of the most rust free 914's I have ever seen

no one? Any links to his projects or futher info?
736conver
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 3 2009, 01:56 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 2 2009, 04:18 PM) *

Brian,

no one? Any links to his projects or futher info?

Not sure if he still has it didnt he put it back on ebay a couple of months after he bought it from you. I know he has gone through a couple of 914's and at least one original 914-6.
mb911
Yeah brian I think thats right. Well if anyone knows anymore please post would like to find out what happened to it
736conver
Do you have the VIN anymore.
mb911
Just rebumping this to see if anyone on here has my old car.. This was the most rust free 914 I ever saw.. When it was done it had a 2.7 and and the correct fog lights..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.