Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For those asking about Rhino lining
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I have had a few questions from people wanting to see more pictures of the Rhino lining. Sorry it is so dirty. I have my top off and it hasn't been cleaned in a few months. Damn dust headbang.gif

I had the entire interior preped before I took it in but didn't wrap the wiring harness. I would highly suggest anyone who wants to do this to make sure you get everything very well preped including wrapping the harness or just taping over the tunnel.
championgt1
I do like what Jon did with his interior. It might be hard to tell in the pictures but it does really look good. aktion035.gif
ellisor3
Hey Jon
That looks great. beerchug.gif How does the texture of the Rhino lining compare to the targa top? I was thinking about Rhino lining my top but still wanted it to look as original as possible. Is the Rhino about the same texture/sheen as the top?

Thanks

James
Mark Henry
I wanted to do my bumpers, spoilers and rockers, but the local Rhino guy wanted way to much to do them.
PeeGreen 914
For targa tops they can do less texture that would look close but it would add a bit of weight to the top. The guy that did mine said he could even make it smooth like a babies bottom. I don't know what he meant by that but hey biggrin.gif Bumpers would be good as well but still the weight thing. My floor was 25lbs added but I have no tar on either side so I am still lighter than I could be stock
jcambo7
These pictures do not do justice for what Jon's interior looks like with the naked eye. The interior looks great through pictures don't get me wrong on that but it looks even better in person! drunk.gif piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif driving.gif

Jon where is your pic of your car on jackstands!? Didn't see it in the new COTM jackstand edition!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.