Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: set of 4 4-to-5 lug adapters - $150 + ship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KaptKaos
Shipping from 90017. Comes with a socket that has been ground down to fit in the adapter.

$150 + ship OBO

Let me know if you have any questions.

TIA
justme
Hi Joe,

Can you tell me how thick they are? Wanna see if they'll work within my fender/wheel combo.

Thanks,
Phil
KaptKaos
QUOTE(justme @ Jan 4 2009, 06:08 PM) *

Hi Joe,

Can you tell me how thick they are? Wanna see if they'll work within my fender/wheel combo.

Thanks,
Phil

1 Inch.

Here's a pic:

Click to view attachment
KaptKaos
icon_bump.gif
KaptKaos
icon_bump.gif
KaptKaos
icon_bump.gif
hkchow
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jan 4 2009, 03:13 PM) *

Shipping from 90017. Comes with a socket that has been ground down to fit in the adapter.

$150 + ship OBO

TIA

Is your wheel adapter still available? If so, can you send me more details and pictures of it, for example, does it come with the bolts and nuts?
euro911
hkchow, you would use your stock lug bolts to bolt these to your hubs. The nuts are available from many sources and come in a few different styles.
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 4 2016, 11:20 AM) *

hkchow, you would use your stock lug bolts to bolt these to your hubs. The nuts are available from many sources and come in a few different styles.

Mark,

This is a 7 year old ad, If Joe was still trying to sell these he probably would have icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif ed it 100 times or more. over the years.

Let headbang.gif some slap.gif things ar15.gif die beerchug.gif

euro911
G e o r g e, You must be assuming that I read anything beyond the most recent post in the thread. I received an email notification, clicked on the link and saw the most recent post, and replied ... then quickly departed. wink.gif

Stop playing on the internet and get your car sorted ... so I have a ride for the RT-66 Run poke.gif

biggrin.gif

motorvated
QUOTE(hkchow @ Mar 1 2016, 04:42 PM) *

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jan 4 2009, 03:13 PM) *

$150 + ship OBO

TIA

Is your wheel adapter still available? If so, can you send me more details and pictures of it, for example, does it come with the bolts and nuts?

Might be an old ad, but I have a set of these adapters, and I think most of the lug bolts you would need to mount them. Although I'm not sure how safe they really are. PM me if you are interested. Mine also are 1" thick. I do not have a turned down socket, but don't remember needing one when I took these things off my car.

914itis
Pretty safe , I think that's I purchased these and they have been in my car since . No issues.

The stock lugs fit but I had to trim down a socket to get them in there .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.