Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego to Bay Area Travel?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Anyone heading up to the Bay Area from the San Diego/LA area? Uncle Brad's going to install my flares on my new tub and I need them delivered to his shop.

They are basically (4) 914 fenders (see picture) so it would probably have to be a pickup or SUV of some sort. I'll pay the gas and then some...

Let me know... I've got my fingers crossed.
Targa
Oy cheapo!

My friend is coming up from the LA area this weekend. I can ask him to bring them from LA. He did bring me a seat for my 914 before. Do you think they can fit in the trunk of a C 230? Ciao
Eric_Shea
Might be a stretch... I could measure a fender and see. That would be a friend in deed.

A friend helps you move. A real friend helps you move 914 parts! w00t.gif
Targa
I'm sure he could put them in his back seat providing they are in a clean wrap or package. But how will you get them to LA? I will take care of my friend. You've already taken care of me beerchug.gif
Eric_Shea
Where exactly is he coming from? I'll have to work fast. Muito brigado! beerchug.gif
Targa
Oy Tipo (I think I got it right this time) rolleyes.gif

He is in Camarillo, CA 93012 burnout.gif burnout.gif burnout.gif
Eric_Shea
Tipo, Cheapo... I'll answer to just about anything (as long as there's food attached)

headbang.gif Camarillo is up by Z-land. I can get them to LA but it would be Southeast in Chino Hills...

One other option... the seller has a guy coming down from LA to pick up a seat he bought. He may be closer etc... otherwise I may just store them at Brad's freidns shop in SD until I can get down there and make the trek myself.

Looks like the longest length would be 56" and the widest part would be about 24" I'm still concerned about the car. I'll contact the seller today and we should know a lot more. wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.