Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Porsche LE914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Bo Man
[FS: 1974 Original white creamsickle LE914] Ground up restoration in New York.

New 2270cc Jake Raby programmable fuel injected engine with 1,000 miles on it. $17,000 firm. (NY area)

Original Auto Atlanta car with Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. Includes welded Brad Meyer Longitudinal chassis pieces, new battery tray welded in, extra set Fuchs wheels, Porsche CD player with new speakers and amplifier.

Details
.................................................................................................................
Car repainted, looks brand new, new interior with aluminum floor trays, new original factor carpeting, new Renegade hybrid seats, new top seal rubber and front windshield, gauges redone to have Led lighting, Momo steering wheel, fire extinguisher installed on passenger side, new steels fuel lines, 914 GT engine grill cover, Hella H4 headlights and yellow Camp 914 fogs. Custom Canton oil filter, Brad Penn oil.

Engine
..................................................................................................................
2270cc programmable Jake Raby engine with 1,000 miles with Mallary ignition, 185 horsepower at wheels, cold start valve, custom racer Chris S.S. heat exchangers and exhaust, optima red top battery, K&N air filter.

Transmission (Rebuilt tranny from Brad Meyer)
...................................................................................................................
New lightweight clutch, pressure plate, Rentech short shift kit, separate Mocal racing oil coolers with stainless steel oil lines

Brakes
................................................................................................................
Zimmerman cross drilled rotors front and rear, front BMW calipers, S.S brake lines, 19mm master cylinder with brace.

Suspension
..................................................................................................................
New 911 front end and tie rods, rear suspension, 180lbs rate springs with Koni adjustable shocks and renegade hybrids limited slip differential. New 205-50-15 Yokohama Fuchs wheels repainted with new spare.

Car has documented 102,000 miles with rebuild just completed. Car being sold due to back surgery. Price firm. Over $30,000 invested. Nicest limited edition available in the country.

Pictures upon request. Email requests to munaor@thesco.com
Brisco914prc
I tried to email you at the address in your post but the email bounced.

Can you please email me photos, including a photo of the COA?

Or just post the photos here in your 914world.com ad.

Thanks,
JeffBowlsby
This is Creamsicle VIN 15134 as shown on the 914 Can Am Registry, which also includes a couple photos of the car.
Dr Evil
I have an interested party, but he needs photos please.
Bo Man
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 7 2009, 03:06 PM) *

Send me an email address and I will forward pictures and some additional info.
Bo Man
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 7 2009, 03:06 PM) *

Write my email for a lot of pictures at munaor@thesco.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.