Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speed channel bats .500 tonight
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
first show about tuners is absolutely [B]LAME

Second show "Sports Car Enthusiast" may be on to something. They kinda steered around the "tuners suck" topic but it was obvious they share our view point . Make your car fast ON THE TRACK. "I want NAWS" "No I want graphics" NONO I want big shiny wheels" and speakers. cool_shades.gif

Plus the had Mark Kilbort and his ass whippin 928 S4. By the way this IS the car that set the land speed record for a factory car in 87.

When the show puts on a 914 feature we will really have a winner. boldblue.gif
JmuRiz
I agree, 2nd show was cool...hey it had the Dream Car Garage guys on it (and the funny accents ehhh) so it had to be cool.

They also had 2 wheels tuesday on at 8pm...very nice to see. Finally a night that was a break from "all NASCAR all the time TV"
Joe Ricard
Go # 48!!!!
I like Nascar better than football.
maf914
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Feb 17 2004, 05:14 PM)
first show about tuners is absolutely [B]LAME

Oh. man, that was terrible. I hope the poor schmuck with the Mazda RX-8 didn't have to pay for that shit. He didn't seem to be too impressed, but he did keep muttering "Oh, nitrous, cool...". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Talk about effing up a nice car!

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.