Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Don't let your kid drive your Enzo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Found these pic of a new Ferrari Enzo. Rumor has it, it is here in Tampa and owned by the owner of a huge RV dealership. His son wrecked it to the tune of $400,000.00.
URY914
For some reason I don't feel sorry for him lol2.gif
URY914
Bondo don't work too well on carbon fiber. cool_shades.gif

Paul
Chris H.
How about using a shitload of Krazy Glue and some clamps? lol2.gif

At least the luggage is OK!
street legal go-kart
car looks fixable
from the damage i would estimate the enzo to be a stationary vehicle when hit a glancing blow from one side to the other
still as Dale would have said "Not a good deal!"

jt
Joe Ricard
Idiot with too much money.

Shoulda gave the money to me. Just think how many 914's we could save with 1,000,000 dollars.

By the way can't remember the car show this weekend that put bigger wheels and ties on an ENZO. showed it at SEMA. another idiot. Do you think the guys at Ferrari would have put the best possible wheels on the car. Knock off F-1 style converted to 5 lug bling bling. ARRGHH
fiid
ring ...ring.....

"Dad...."

"Hey son...."

"Dad ... you know the new car - the red one.... "

"YOU..."

"It's only a minor scrape.........................................
KaptKaos
My Dad is a TV repair man, he's got an excellent set of tools. I can fix it.
boxstr
Actually the show was RIDES and it had two different custom BLING BLING shops in LA the 310 and West Side ?? I think thats right. They said that the car originally was a million and now they are commanding $2 million.
Alot of nice cars and homes can be purchased for $2 million.
Stories like this make me glad that I had my Vascetomy when I was young.
CCLINDINKS
JmuRiz
Don't believe all you hear on Rides...even though I watch it too.
Enzo's are more like $650k from the dealer...and ONLY the dealer got the Enzo from the factory and only if the client was on Ferrari's 'list'...as in a really goot customer in the past. So all the Enzos for sale are from greedy rich people who wanted to get more rich by selling...BTW no warrentee on the 2nd part Enzos, YIKES

Oh yeah, those wheels were horid they put on, why mess w/ such a cool car?
Rgreen914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Feb 17 2004, 08:48 PM)
Oh yeah...why mess w/ such a cool car?

That's exactly what I wonder when I read about some of the weird modifications being planned for some teeners around here!
ArtechnikA
'experience is a dear teacher but fools will learn at no other'

(sage mode.)
(check back later, when i'll be in parsley, rosemary, and thyme modes...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.