Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is this ? Who made that picture ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
I found this picture on Internet and I think it may be a member of the 914world ...

Gustl
that's a photo from Quilmes
Gustl
here's another cool shot
carr914
Yep, that is Martin (Quilmes) from Orlando. I just had dinner with him last month.

T.C.
carr914
Here is my non-artistic shot of his car

T.C.

Click to view attachment
johannes
Thank you !

This guy is an artist. The pictures he took from his 914 are awesome ...

I suppose theese are some other shots he made ?

johannes
Same guy ?
PeeGreen 914
Looks like it may be another 914 there. Notice the gas access location, red top and no vinyl on his car. Then the wheels as well. his rears look like 9s and the other looks like 8s
johannes
You are right !

Nice picture anyway ! ...

wink.gif
MrKona
QUOTE(johannes @ Jan 6 2009, 01:00 PM) *

I found this picture on Internet and I think it may be a member of the 914world ...

Wait a second... Is that where this picture came from? I always wondered what that guy was doing in the picture with all those foxy ladies. biggrin.gif
carr914
Yes, he is the Telemundo Pimp piratenanner.gif , I have to get ahold of him to let him know about this thread

T.C.
pete-stevers
damn cool pics...i have seen the one with the legs before....long ago in a far away land
Eric_Shea
He's got talent and he's a nice guy as well... wink.gif
highways
My god! The second pic appears to show a 914 covered in rustificating water! Have these 'artists' no mercy?
oldschool
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 6 2009, 01:53 PM) *

Yep, that is Martin (Quilmes) from Orlando. I just had dinner with him last month.

T.C.

that's cool what what does he do for telmundo/
effutuo101
I missed the water on both passes.... biggrin.gif
johannes
Telemundo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDWndRXll0g

wink.gif
zonedoubt
Where are these located on the internet? Looking for higher resolution photos to use as desktop wallpaper.
Brent
OK so I went to Youtube and was quickly pulled into the Turbo V8 Drag car. What a beast!
johannes
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Jan 22 2009, 04:59 PM) *

Where are these located on the internet? Looking for higher resolution photos to use as desktop wallpaper.

You can find them here

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...;hl=&st=375
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.