Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Contact info
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VaccaRabite
I feel silly talking to people by board names when planning something over the phone. So, lets put up our real names and basic contact info. In theory, this info is secure form google and tracking robots due to the password needed to enter the forum. Also, put down what group you are helping with: Fall ECC that Jim is planning, or Spring Fling at Hershey that Rich is planning. (or maybe we should have seperate threads for each.)

I'll start:
Zach Nall
rnall@loyola.edu
443-710-5800 (cell - not on during work or class hours)
410-617-5200 (work - its okay to call here. I'll let you know if I am too busy to chat.)

I'm willing to help out with both events in any way that I can.
rmital
Ray Mital
rmital@hntb.com
cell: (551)427-3624 always available

will hopefully rally the Northern Jersey Troops to get a good showing @ Hershey
Once I know what the heck Rich has up his sleeve, I'll try to jump in there too.
r_towle
Rich Towle
r_towle@yahoo.com
617-899-3273 (cell 24*7)

Rich
Dr Evil
Mike
619-518-6092
mike95125@yahoo.com
rick 918-S
Hey all! Rich invited me. You can give me to boot if you want. I don't get hurt feelings.

Rick Ollah
2328 Woodland Ave.
Duluth, MN. 55803

Cell 218.428.3538

I'm not from either coast, but if I can help let em know. I'm a good cheerleader. I have been able to get people involved and interested in attending past events. I've been involved in past planning events. I've done trophies for the WCC 04. Much beyond that confused24.gif I won't wear a mini school girl skirt though cheer.gif sorry, I have ugly white guy legs. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.